Display job ads from Data Nova AS (1)
Your search matches 1 category. Click on a category to add it to your search:
797 jobs match your search
Cyberteam is recruiting on behalf of a client in Stockholm
One of my clients based in Stockholm is currently looking for a Principal Data Scientist to join them in April 2018 for an initial 3 months contract with the chance to extend.
Description of assignment
- Work with the following areas to help the company transition on our journey to being Data Driven and Insight led.
- Sales insight - Analysing unstructured data at Nordic level bring value to sales.
- Revenue - Seek means to find the value for the business to optimize revenue.
- Analysis of customer feedback to improve customer satisfaction and experience.
- Quality of Delivery - Analysing data at a Nordic level to gain more insight.
Are you interested in the design and production of the electronic modules for world's largest accelerator LHC and its detectors? Are you also interested to further improve the quality and reliability of the electronic boards and modules, and to study and optimize production processes? CERN, take part!
Joining the Technology Department, you will work in the MPE Group responsible for the centralized services for CERN's electronics community for the layout design, prototype board assembly, industrialization and production of electronic boards and modules.
You will take part in the design and procurement of custom-made electronics for the systems across the CERN accelerator complex and its detectors. The electronic boards are designed according to very high standards and must be proven to operate with the required high levels of reliability and availability.
Your HR competencies can contribute to great scientific developments! As an experienced compensation and benefits specialist, would you like to contribute to the design and implementation of the Organisation's compensation and benefits policies and processes and be part of the team rolling out CERN's Strategy? CERN, take part!
The group plays a key role in areas such as compensation and classification, performance evaluation and merit recognition, benefits and entitlements, health insurance, social welfare. The group comprises around 20 members.
The person in this position works closely with and provides support to, the Group Leader in the design and implementation of the Organization's compensation and benefits policies and processes, and in the supervision and monitoring of the various HR processes under the group's responsibility.
Do you have experience in compensation and benefits analysis? Are you interested in interpreting policies, rules and procedures and applying them in an organizational setting? If you relish a challenge, join CERN's Compensation and Benefits team and realize your potential. CERN, take part!
The Section is in charge of the implementation and control of dependency allowances, international mobility and related indemnities, education grants for dependent children, unemployment benefits, entitlements to special leave, compensation for special working hours, reimbursement of duty travel expenses, and pre-retirement programmes.
The position reports to the Benefits Section Leader, within a team of 6-7 people, and provides specialised administrative support for the above-listed financial and social benefits for members of personnel (employed or associated) in accordance with CERN Staff rules and regulations, and administrative procedures.
Leapforce is looking for highly educated individuals for an exciting work from home opportunity. Applicants must be self-motivated and internet savvy. As a search engine evaluator, you may participate in a number of different evaluation projects, including web search, video evaluation, maps, local, automation projects, etc.
Search Engine Evaluators will need to combine a passion for analysis with an understanding of various online research tools. Applicants must be detail oriented and have a broad range of interests.
Search Engine Evaluators provide feedback and evaluation of various data sets, often by measuring the relevance and usefulness of web pages in correlation to predefined queries, by providing the comparative analysis of sets of results and various other techniques.
JAM Recruitment is recruiting on behalf of client in Stockholm
A leading provider within the global mobility industry is looking for two new additions to their relocation team in Stockholm. Working in a friendly environment, you'll be responsible for assisting expatriates and their families throughout the relocation process.
As the Relocation Consultant/Senior Consultant, you'll be:
- Managing and counselling a caseload of expatriates
- Delegating destination service responsibilities to freelance consultants
- Applying for work and residence permits through the necessary authorities
- Maintaining the database, ensuring all data is accurate and up to date
Annapurna IT is recruiting on behalf of client in Stockholm
My client, a fast-growing Data Analytics startup, is looking for a Python Developer to join their innovative and successful Stockholm base. As the Python Developer, you will craft clean and maintainable code to help to improve the product and provide new features.
Key Skills - Python Developer:
- Have an in-depth knowledge of multiple technologies, particularly Python, Django and other back-end specific technologies
- Excellent communication skills to influence and present development ideas.
- A track record in working in a team of successful developers, both remotely and directly.
Annapurna IT, Stockholm
I am currently recruiting for exceptional Data Scientists to join my expanding, truly data-driven client based in the centre of Stockholm. This is an extremely exciting time to engage with this company as they are growing exponentially and are looking for their current hires to take on Senior Lead positions within the business in 12-18 months.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Data Scientist to join a company that excels in the scientific analysis of Data. This opportunity will give you the chance to use cutting-edge tools and technologies while solving interesting problems. If this opportunity sounds of interest to you then please send your CV for consideration.
Proteus Europe, Bergen
Proteus Europe is searching for a Machine Learning consultant for a 3-month contract in Bergen, Norway.
My client based in Bergen, Norway is currently looking for a consultant with experience in Machine learning. The client is looking for someone for an initial 3-month contract.
At present we are limited on the details of the role but the client has provided information that the role will require someone with experience of Machine Learning projects including data cleanup/validation, implementation of new algorithms, deploy of new algorithms, QA. The role will also include for development and modelling on the Machine Learning platform.
Are you a laboratory technical engineer with experience in assembly and operation of electro-mechanical systems and work coordination? Then seize the opportunity and join the Detector Technology Group operating at the heart of CERN Experimental Physics Department. Within our team, you will contribute to the development, construction and testing of leading-edge technology solutions for the next generation of particle detectors. CERN, take part!
In the Departmental Silicon Facility (DSF) and Solid-State Detector (SSD) laboratory, solid-state detectors are developed, characterized, qualified and assembled into detector components. In the SSD laboratory, various test systems are used to evaluate the properties and performance of the semiconductor sensors.
HRS Hyper Recruitment Solutions recruiting on behalf of client
We are currently recruiting for a one in a lifetime opportunity to become an Offshore Chemist where you will be located onboard a multimillion pound vessel on the coast of Norway, Canada and Chile.
Your duties as the Offshore Chemist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
- As the Offshore Chemist, you will be responsible for testing water samples, checking timepoints and troubleshooting the equipment onboard a vessel.This will be to improve water quality and protect fish, particularly salmon.
- This amazing opportunity will involve you preparing samples, putting together comprehensive reports and data analysis and you will be responsible for using analytical chemistry techniques such as HPLC and GC.
- As the Offshore Chemist, you will be living, sleeping and eating on this vessel on a 2 week on and 2 weeks off schedule (subject to change).
PUMA Norway, Oslo
ØNSKET: PUMA BELIEVER - Key Account Manager Sportstyle PUMA Norge AS, Oslo.
Har du det som trengs for å henge på PUMA-merkevaren og drive vår virksomhet FOREVER FASTER? Hvis ja, fortsett å lese.
- Administrere våre nøkkelkunder, inkludert partnerskap. I rollen er man ansvarlig for å etablere sterke relasjoner med disse kundene, forstå deres forretningsbehov, drive vekst og merkevaresynlighet.
- Eie og styre bestemte kunder i ditt område.
- Identifisere muligheter og ha en klar forståelse av merkevaremål mot kundens behov.