Database - Team
9 annonser matcher ditt søk
Claremont Consulting Limited, Stockholm
My client a global consultancy is seeking an IBMi Developer to join their team.
As the IBMi Developer, you will be responsible for a number of ongoing projects within my client's development team.
Key skills and experience
- Detailed experience as an IBM Developer
- solid experience with on RPG IV and ILERPG
- Experience EPOS systems
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with working with teams in multi-locations
- MQ and SQL knowledge
Square One Resources is recruiting on behalf of client in Oslo
iOS Developer required for a 3-month contract based in Oslo/ Norway.
- Have experience in iOS development (including UI implementation, WebView integration, consumption of XML/JSON/REST services, and SQLite/databases, iOS Studio/Java/iOS SDK)
- Strong understanding of Android Mobile design, development, and architecture
- Understanding of Microsoft SQL Server Cluster
- Strong work ethic and desire to help and support other team members
- Energetic and adapts easily to work environment
On-Tech Recruitment, Oslo
Our client is looking for two developers to one of their development teams in their sales and payment Solutions service platform. That person will be included in one of their backend applications teams.
Examples of work tasks might include:
- Develop technical solution descriptions with the associated integrations and components of APIs and services
- Assist in the choice of technology
- Has Focus on Design Principles (scalable solution), design patterns and quality indicators
In order to perform the tasks, we believe that the consultant should have the following competence:
- Experience developing in C#, .net, Java, SQL Server and GIT (not all necessary)
- Experience with complex application integrations and API development (REST, WS, XML, Web Services, SOA, GraphQL)
The Norwegian Institute for Water Research (NIVA) is Norway’s leading institute for basic and applied research on marine and freshwaters.
Norsk institutt for vannforskning, Økotoksikologi, Oslo
NAV leverer arbeids- og velferdstjenester til Norges befolkning og har 19 000 medarbeidere fordelt over hele landet.
The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is a non-governmental, humanitarian organization with 60 years of experience in helping to create a safer...
Dfind er et konsulent- og rådgivningsselskap som har som mål å skape utviklingsmuligheter for organisasjoner, bedrifter og mennesker.