Søket ditt matcher 1 kategori. Klikk på en kategori for å legge den til søket ditt:
3 586 annonser matcher ditt søk
Bell Integration, London
We are now looking to hire a Datacentre Break/Fix hardware Engineer in our managed services team on a full-time basis.
In this role, you will be responsible for diagnosing all server faults and liaising with various teams locally and remotely to the resolution of all incident tickets. Other aspects of the role will be managing parts stock levels and close attention to detail will be required.
There would also be occasional travel expected to various sites, in particular, Swindon, London, Birmingham with normal office hours from 9pm-5pm with an on-call rota that you will be involved in every other week.
Annapurna IT, Stockholm
My client is at the forefront of corporate funding in Sweden. Based in Stockholm, they are looking for a Full Stack Developer to join their focused team and to contribute to their progressive approach.
The successful Full Stack Developer will be required to create the client's website by streamlining processes and building new websites where required. The candidate will also foster relationships between the client's suppliers and existing IT Consultants.
My client is offering a generous salary and benefits for the right Full Stack Developer as well as the opportunity to be part of a smaller, focused and dedicated team. A team which is looking to change the way that corporate funding is approached which their entrepreneurial spirit and energy.
Claremont Consulting Limited, Stockholm
My client a global consultancy is seeking an IBMi Developer to join their team.
As the IBMi Developer, you will be responsible for a number of ongoing projects within my client's development team.
Key skills and experience
- Detailed experience as an IBM Developer
- solid experience with on RPG IV and ILERPG
- Experience EPOS systems
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with working with teams in multi-locations
- MQ and SQL knowledge
Silchester Associates, Oslo
On behalf of our client, an established and highly regarded global leader in cardiac interventional medical products, we now seek to recruit a bilingual regional account manager to lead the sales in all peripheral and vascular interventional products; and angiography, hemostasis, electrophysiology, cardiac rhythm management and radial intervention for the whole of Norway with a particular focus on the main region around Oslo.
The role is to lead and develop the sales approach within the region. There is a split of 4% account management and 60% new business.
The company has a global presence and has enviable branding in the healthcare marketplace. Their products are perceived to be excellent with clinicians and cath lab/angio suite teams. Their ethos is to nurture and develop employees, and career progression is part of the culture. You will be based in the highly populated areas of the country, preferably around Oslo.
JAM Recruitment is recruiting on behalf of client in Stockholm
A leading provider within the global mobility industry is looking for two new additions to their relocation team in Stockholm. Working in a friendly environment, you'll be responsible for assisting expatriates and their families throughout the relocation process.
As the Relocation Consultant/Senior Consultant, you'll be:
- Managing and counselling a caseload of expatriates
- Delegating destination service responsibilities to freelance consultants
- Applying for work and residence permits through the necessary authorities
- Maintaining the database, ensuring all data is accurate and up to date
Keystone Academic Solutions (Masterstudies AS) is one of the most exciting and fastest growing technology companies in Europe. Our customers are universities and business schools around the world. In order to advance our global leadership position in higher education marketing, we are looking to expand our international sales team.
- Increasing our portfolio value by acquiring new customers (sales and upsales)
- Booking and performing web meetings with marketing staff at universities and schools
- Prospecting for new partner institutions
What’s in it for you?
- Very high earning opportunities
- A chance to join a successful, fast-growing and exciting international company
- A lot of opportunities to grow - both personally and professionally
Annapurna IT is recruiting on behalf of client in Stockholm
My client, a fast-growing Data Analytics startup, is looking for a Python Developer to join their innovative and successful Stockholm base. As the Python Developer, you will craft clean and maintainable code to help to improve the product and provide new features.
Key Skills - Python Developer:
- Have an in-depth knowledge of multiple technologies, particularly Python, Django and other back-end specific technologies
- Excellent communication skills to influence and present development ideas.
- A track record in working in a team of successful developers, both remotely and directly.
Proclinical is recruiting on behalf of client
ProClinical is working with an international company that is searching for an Associate Director, Quality Services to join their EU team, home based in either the Netherlands or Sweden.
- Act as Head of Quality/Qualified Person for Clients
- Prioritising and manage client projects, including managing client relationships and budgets.
- Prepare, assist and lead agency and client audits, all the while maintaining a positive working relationship.
Square One Resources is recruiting on behalf of client in Oslo
iOS Developer required for a 3-month contract based in Oslo/ Norway.
- Have experience in iOS development (including UI implementation, WebView integration, consumption of XML/JSON/REST services, and SQLite/databases, iOS Studio/Java/iOS SDK)
- Strong understanding of Android Mobile design, development, and architecture
- Understanding of Microsoft SQL Server Cluster
- Strong work ethic and desire to help and support other team members
- Energetic and adapts easily to work environment
Are you a laboratory technical engineer with experience in assembly and operation of electro-mechanical systems and work coordination? Then seize the opportunity and join the Detector Technology Group operating at the heart of CERN Experimental Physics Department. Within our team, you will contribute to the development, construction and testing of leading-edge technology solutions for the next generation of particle detectors. CERN, take part!
In the Departmental Silicon Facility (DSF) and Solid-State Detector (SSD) laboratory, solid-state detectors are developed, characterized, qualified and assembled into detector components. In the SSD laboratory, various test systems are used to evaluate the properties and performance of the semiconductor sensors.
Mercuri Urval AG is recruiting on behalf of client
Our client is a leading supplier of tailored sealing solutions to global market in the healthcare and pharma segment. This is built on leading material, engineering and process know-how and the worldwide presence with own production locations.
Your main focus will be on optimizing and providing full service to the existing customer portfolio as well as generating new business. You are the first contact point for your clients, you will negotiate supplier contracts and ensure a good cooperation and great customer satisfaction.
We offer you the possibility to bring your experiences and innovative ideas into a specialised and future-oriented, global-operating company. You can look forward to a dynamic, professional team and a positive working environment
Make your contribution to the development and operation of our Physics Data Archive comprising hundreds of Petabytes, at the birthplace of the world wide web! Join CERN's Storage Group as a Storage Administrator for a unique challenge as the next step in your career. CERN, take part!
The selected candidate will join the Filesystems and Data Operations (FDO) section in charge of operating and support of the storage and file system services for physics for CERN and the Worldwide LHC Computing Grid (WLCG) community. The section is currently managing more than 1,500 servers with more than 60,000 disks, representing about 300 petabytes of raw storage.
On-Tech Recruitment, Oslo
Our client is looking for two developers to one of their development teams in their sales and payment Solutions service platform. That person will be included in one of their backend applications teams.
Examples of work tasks might include:
- Develop technical solution descriptions with the associated integrations and components of APIs and services
- Assist in the choice of technology
- Has Focus on Design Principles (scalable solution), design patterns and quality indicators
In order to perform the tasks, we believe that the consultant should have the following competence:
- Experience developing in C#, .net, Java, SQL Server and GIT (not all necessary)
- Experience with complex application integrations and API development (REST, WS, XML, Web Services, SOA, GraphQL)
Bli en i vårt norske mystery shopper team!
Helion Research er en bedrifts i markedsforskning og vi er aktive over hele verden. Vår spesialitet er mystery shopping, og vi tilbyr våre kunder et erfarent og flerspråklig team.
- Oppgaver på forskjellige områder: Biler, gastronomi, kosmetikk, etc.
- Fleksibilitet: Du bestemmer når og hvor
- Mulighet for å kombinere flere oppgaver
Alle over 18 år kan bli en mystery shopper så lenge du elsker shopping!
Tesla Motors GmbH, Olso
Well, now is your chance because Tesla is looking to hire Service Technicians of all levels to join our Service team in Oslo as we continue to expand our Electric Vehicle offering.
- Inspections, repair, and maintenance of Tesla vehicles (diagnosing, brakes, AC, changing motors/batteries etc)
- Pre-delivery inspections
- Utilise electrical equipment and calibrate/inspect equipment
What we offer you:
- A clear career path with ongoing training and development to allow you to achieve your personal career goals
- A safe, clean and fast-paced working environment
- An exciting role within the world’s leading electric car company
EG Hairtools, Oslo
Vi har Danmarks hyggeligste og beste kunder – vil du hjelpe oss i Norge?
EG Hairtools er Danmarks ledende IT-system for frisører, og vi mangler en salgs- og kundekonsulent som kan hjelpe oss med å få også Norges hyggeligste og beste kunder. Så hvis du er flink til å forstå kundens behov og får en YES-opplevelse hver gang du har styrt en kunde sikkert i havn, har vi jobben for deg.
Våre salgs- og kundekonsulenter har en allsidig hverdag – hovedsakelig med salg, men også med opplæring og kundesupport. Du får en jobb med stor selvstendighet og en variert arbeidsdag med kontordager, besøk i forretninger og dager på veien med oppsøkende salg.
Evolution Malta Ltd, Luqa
As a Game Presenter, you will benefit from:
- Attractive salary package
- Relocation package (flight & accommodation)
- 2 weeks industry leading training
At Evolution, we don't do dull. So, if you're a fluent Arabic speaker, are dynamic, driven and self-motivated, and you want to be part of a team that brings together brilliant individuals then join us.
Are you a skilled Project Control Analyst with experience in financial management and Earned Value Management practices? Do you want to contribute to the future of the world's largest and most powerful particle accelerator: the Large Hadron Collider (LHC)? Take part in one of the most challenging projects at CERN, the High luminosity LHC!
As Project Control Analyst in the Directorate Office, you will be member of the HL-LHC Budget Office team (BO team), under the supervision of the HL-LHC Budget Officer. The team is responsible for monitoring and controlling the progress of the HL-LHC project, using a range of cost control tools including Earned Value Management (EVM) indicators.