98 annonser matcher ditt søk
Annapurna IT is recruiting on behalf of client in Stockholm
I am currently recruiting for exceptional Data Scientists to join my expanding, truly data-driven client based in the centre of Stockholm. This is an extremely exciting time to engage with this company as they are growing exponentially and are looking for their current hires to take on Senior Lead positions within the business in 12-18 months.
My client is working in the retail marketing space and is looking for an enthusiastic Data Scientist that has:
- Previous experience of applying advanced, statistical, predictive modelling techniques and machine learning models to build and improve real-time decision making.
- A Masters Degree or PhD in a quantitative field such as Applied Mathematics, Computer Science, or Statistics.
- An enthusiastic and positive personality with the ability to collaborate and work well with others.
Proclinical is recruiting on behalf of client in Stockholm
- Självständigt och/eller tillsammans med chef ta fram QC VMP på årlig basis.
- Leda Periodisk Granskning av Instrument, arbetsrutiner och analysmetoder utifrån tillgänglig information såsom instrumentkontroller, Ändringsärenden, Avvikelser etc.
- Planera, genomföra och rapportera (leda) Valideringar av instrument och analysmetoder.
- Stödja utkontraktering av analyser (inklusive initiering av inspektioner, servicekontrakt och kvalitetskontrakt) inklusive Technology Transfer-aktiviteter i.e. validering.
Man kan inte vara penicillinallergiker eller ha överkänslighet mot penicillin då det är det vi tillverkar på enheten.
Proclinical is recruiting on behalf of client in Stockholm, Sweden
This is a new job opportunity at a biopharmaceutical company focused on developing cancer treatments. They are currently recruiting for an experienced Nordic Medical Science Liaison to join their expanding team in Stockholm. This is an exciting time to join this company who operate across the United States, Europe and other international markets and have an extensive pipeline of products under development.
- Function as the primary point of contact in the field for the company Global Medical Affairs.
- Interact with key thought leaders and healthcare professionals in an appropriate & compliant manner.
- In an accurate, fair and balanced manner, exchange scientific information with external parties.
Nonstop Recruitment is recruiting for client in Stockholm, Sweden
Global medical devices and laboratory diagnostics corporation is looking for an experienced Applications Specialist for Stockholm area.
Here you will be working with multiple renowned products in the imaging field, specialising in unique liquid handling products, robotics and laboratory automation devices. You will have access to more senior level roles, business development and marketing areas.
- Previous applications experience in laboratory diagnostics or life sciences education
- Life sciences degree
- Swedish and English
- A competitive base salary + great bonus structure made to achieve the highest level
- An opportunity to represent Renowned niche equipment
- Opportunity to manage your own time - High level of flexibility & independence
Syneos Health is recruiting on behalf of client in Stockholm
Here at Syneos Health we are currently recruiting for a Clinical Research Associate II to be based in Stockholm and work closely with one of our Global Pharmaceutical clients.
- Conduct all clinical site monitoring activities according to the monitoring plan and in accordance with the study timelines and company objectives. This includes but is not limited to:
- Overview the overall activities of site personnel over whom there is no direct authority and motivate/influence them to meet study objectives.
- Ensure quality of data submitted from study sites and assures timely submission of data.
There are many benefits available to employees. They include competitive compensation and benefits.
Annapurna IT, Stockholm
My client, a fast-growing Data Analytics startup, is looking for a Python Developer to join their innovative and successful Stockholm base. As the Python Developer, you will craft clean and maintainable code to help improve the product and provide new features.
Key Skills - Python Developer:
- Have an in-depth knowledge of multiple technologies, particularly Python, Django and other back-end specific technologies
- Excellent communication skills to influence and present development ideas.
- A track record in working in a team of successful developers, both remotely and directly.
- Proven record launching/operating consumer facing web or mobile technologies.
Betting Appointments recruiting on behalf of client in Stockholm
My clients is a Swedish game studio developing innovative video slots for real money online gambling and free to play social markets!
As a Game FX Artist, you will be a central figure in one of the game teams, creating rich and rewarding effects (mostly real-time) that will have a substantial impact on the design and quality of the games. You will work with everything from visualizing early game ideas, to producing the final artwork used in the games.
Qualifications and Experience:
- At least +3 years of work experience in relevant areas
- A demonstrated ability to produce effects in a variety of styles in After Effects or similar (real-time engines etc.)
- The ability to create optimized in-game effects with device memory limitations in mind
Evolution Contract, Stockholm
One of our large Fintech clients is looking for a Project Manager to join the team on a 3-month contract based in Stockholm.
What you will be doing: Pushing ideas that revolutionize how consumers use the products and services. Connecting directly with development teams and other product managers to make the product successful Using a dual-track agile development process to strive for continuous delivery. Achieving the company vision through strategic thinking and strategy implementation.
What you need: Stakeholder management for issuing services in cards Skills in driving yourself and suppliers Ability to build cost model for card issuing. Previous product background - product manager, business analyst, relationship manager etc. High level of attention to detail. Experience in financial modelling.
Annapurna IT is recruiting on behalf of client in Stockholm
My client is a global, award-winning FinTech firm based in the heart of Stockholm who is currently undergoing an advanced transformation. You will be working as part of a cross-functional team developing an exciting product. You will join an exciting and dynamic team who are currently experiencing lucrative growth.
- Responsible for developing and improving products with the development team and product owners
- Keep track of requirements and make sure the development process runs smoothly
- Take technical ownership of the product's vision and continuously challenge standards
- Manage the relationships between the product team and software developers with the more business facing stakeholders
Evolution Contract is recruiting on behalf of a client in Stockholm
One of our large Fintech clients is looking for a Java Developer to join the team on a 6-month contract based in Stockholm.
This is an exciting Greenfield project that involves being involved in the full development lifecycle of the product, from concept to launch.
What you will be doing:
- Writing clean code and tests. Building Microservices in Java. Work with technologies such as AWS, Docker and Jenkins. What you need:
- Solid commercial Java experience. Ideally have successfully applied and are enthusiastic about Agile/XP Practices. (Pair/Mob Programming, TDD, BDD, CI/CD).
Logix Resourcing is recruiting on behalf of client Stockholm
Our client is urgently seeking an experienced Front End Developer to work on the PWA build with a client in Stockholm Sweden.
This will be 5 days a week on site for a contract duration of 6 months minimum. This could be extended for 2-3 years for the right candidate.
- PWA Progressive Web Apps
- Web Components
Meckenzie Jones HR Limited is recruiting on behalf of a client in Stockholm
This global FTSE 50 business with a portfolio of professional and consumer brands is looking to recruit an experienced HSSE Generalist – Nordics. Acting as an ambassador for the HSSE agenda in the Nordics cluster support, the role is embedded in the Nordics business and is part of the country team, deploying plans and programmes in local markets.
A proven Generalist HSSE professional with the ability to operate in a truly matrix environment, ideally with warehousing and distribution/operations experience, the successful candidate will possess the competence to shape and build a safety agenda. The HSSE Manager will contribute to increased safety culture by participation in team meetings and active engagement with leaders and colleagues, to coach and influence safe behaviours.
Templeton and Partners recruiting on behalf of client in Stockholm
Templeton & Partners are currently looking for a Solution Architect to support one of our key clients in Stockholm, Sweden on a project until October.
- Solution architect in complex IT project with high business involvement
- Architect with developer background
- Architecture lead for IT and/or business implementations
- Oracle RAC database and Windows server
Annapurna IT, Stockholm
My client is at the forefront of corporate funding in Sweden. Based in Stockholm, they are looking for a Full Stack Developer to join their focused team and to contribute to their progressive approach.
The successful Full Stack Developer will be required to create the client's website by streamlining processes and building new websites where required. The candidate will also foster relationships between the client's suppliers and existing IT Consultants.
My client is offering a generous salary and benefits for the right Full Stack Developer as well as the opportunity to be part of a smaller, focused and dedicated team. A team which is looking to change the way that corporate funding is approached which their entrepreneurial spirit and energy.
Claremont Consulting Limited, Stockholm
My client a global consultancy is seeking an IBMi Developer to join their team.
As the IBMi Developer, you will be responsible for a number of ongoing projects within my client's development team.
Key skills and experience
- Detailed experience as an IBM Developer
- solid experience with on RPG IV and ILERPG
- Experience EPOS systems
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with working with teams in multi-locations
- MQ and SQL knowledge
We¿re Telia Company, the New Generation Telco.
Telia Company Business, NO, Larvik