5 jobber matcher ditt søk
Are you interested in designing handling machines for the experiments of CERN? Do not hesitate to join our design office team and get involved. Take part!
As a Design Technical Engineer in the Heavy Handling Section, you will use the software CATIA to produce 3D and 2D construction drawings of handling toolings and machines.
- Design components and propose solutions for different handling problems.
- Verify the compliance with respect to international standards and safety codes.
- Perform simple structural analysis with simulation tools (e.g. Ansys) or follow-up with other Design Offices for complex cases.
- Prepare 3D models and 2D drawings.
Publisert 24. mars
As an RF Technical Engineer in the Superconducting RF Section, you will be part of a team working on superconducting radio-frequency (SRF) with the aim of assembling, maintaining and testing high-performance superconducting RF components and infrastructure for CERN's present accelerators and future projects.
- Participate in the exploitation of the facilities for fabrication, testing and assembly of complex SRF systems and related equipment.
- Improve these systems and related test facilities as well as contribute to operating them in existing accelerators.
- Be responsible for the definition and implementation of future test facilities.
- Be responsible for RF measurements of components up to complex cryomodule assemblies.
Publisert 2. mars
Odfjell Drilling is an international drilling and well service provider with more than 40 years’ experience.
Odfjell Drilling, BERGEN
NAV, 13. mars
Do you have experience in managing the supply of raw materials, combined with specific technical knowledge of vacuum and ultra-vacuum...
NAV, 6. mars
The University of Bergen (UiB) is an internationally recognised research university with more than 14,000 students and close to 3,500...
Universitetet i Bergen, BERGEN
NAV, 6. mars