Søket ditt matcher 1 kategori. Klikk på en kategori for å legge den til søket ditt:
2 358 annonser matcher ditt søk
Are you interested in the design and production of the electronic modules for world's largest accelerator LHC and its detectors? Are you also interested to further improve the quality and reliability of the electronic boards and modules, and to study and optimize production processes? CERN, take part!
Joining the Technology Department, you will work in the MPE Group responsible for the centralized services for CERN's electronics community for the layout design, prototype board assembly, industrialization and production of electronic boards and modules.
You will take part in the design and procurement of custom-made electronics for the systems across the CERN accelerator complex and its detectors. The electronic boards are designed according to very high standards and must be proven to operate with the required high levels of reliability and availability.
HUGO BOSS, Oslo and Vestby
HUGO BOSS is always looking for new talents to join our team. In Norway, we have stores in Olso and Vestby. We take great pride in our work and the talented people who work with us. Therefore, we are always looking for service minded, committed and ambitious full-time and part-time Sales Associates. As Sales Associate, your primary task will be to give our customers the best advice and service and to ensure that the store is always presentable.
- Sales of goods and providing service to customers
- Visual Merchandising in accordance with guidelines
- Daily maintenance of the store and stockroom
HUGO BOSS offers its employees exceptional working conditions in an international environment. If you are interested in the fashion sector and challenges inspire your ambition, we would like to get to know you.
Your HR competencies can contribute to great scientific developments! As an experienced compensation and benefits specialist, would you like to contribute to the design and implementation of the Organisation's compensation and benefits policies and processes and be part of the team rolling out CERN's Strategy? CERN, take part!
The group plays a key role in areas such as compensation and classification, performance evaluation and merit recognition, benefits and entitlements, health insurance, social welfare. The group comprises around 20 members.
The person in this position works closely with and provides support to, the Group Leader in the design and implementation of the Organization's compensation and benefits policies and processes, and in the supervision and monitoring of the various HR processes under the group's responsibility.
Do you have experience in compensation and benefits analysis? Are you interested in interpreting policies, rules and procedures and applying them in an organizational setting? If you relish a challenge, join CERN's Compensation and Benefits team and realize your potential. CERN, take part!
The Section is in charge of the implementation and control of dependency allowances, international mobility and related indemnities, education grants for dependent children, unemployment benefits, entitlements to special leave, compensation for special working hours, reimbursement of duty travel expenses, and pre-retirement programmes.
The position reports to the Benefits Section Leader, within a team of 6-7 people, and provides specialised administrative support for the above-listed financial and social benefits for members of personnel (employed or associated) in accordance with CERN Staff rules and regulations, and administrative procedures.
Bell Integration, London
We are now looking to hire a Datacentre Break/Fix hardware Engineer in our managed services team on a full-time basis.
In this role, you will be responsible for diagnosing all server faults and liaising with various teams locally and remotely to the resolution of all incident tickets. Other aspects of the role will be managing parts stock levels and close attention to detail will be required.
There would also be occasional travel expected to various sites, in particular, Swindon, London, Birmingham with normal office hours from 9pm-5pm with an on-call rota that you will be involved in every other week.
JAM Recruitment is recruiting on behalf of client in Stockholm
A leading provider within the global mobility industry is looking for two new additions to their relocation team in Stockholm. Working in a friendly environment, you'll be responsible for assisting expatriates and their families throughout the relocation process.
As the Relocation Consultant/Senior Consultant, you'll be:
- Managing and counselling a caseload of expatriates
- Delegating destination service responsibilities to freelance consultants
- Applying for work and residence permits through the necessary authorities
- Maintaining the database, ensuring all data is accurate and up to date
Square One Resources is recruiting on behalf of client in Oslo
iOS Developer required for a 3-month contract based in Oslo/ Norway.
- Have experience in iOS development (including UI implementation, WebView integration, consumption of XML/JSON/REST services, and SQLite/databases, iOS Studio/Java/iOS SDK)
- Strong understanding of Android Mobile design, development, and architecture
- Understanding of Microsoft SQL Server Cluster
- Strong work ethic and desire to help and support other team members
- Energetic and adapts easily to work environment
Mercuri Urval AG is recruiting on behalf of client
Our client is a leading supplier of tailored sealing solutions to global market in the healthcare and pharma segment. This is built on leading material, engineering and process know-how and the worldwide presence with own production locations.
Your main focus will be on optimizing and providing full service to the existing customer portfolio as well as generating new business. You are the first contact point for your clients, you will negotiate supplier contracts and ensure a good cooperation and great customer satisfaction.
We offer you the possibility to bring your experiences and innovative ideas into a specialised and future-oriented, global-operating company. You can look forward to a dynamic, professional team and a positive working environment
On-Tech Recruitment, Oslo
Our client is looking for two developers to one of their development teams in their sales and payment Solutions service platform. That person will be included in one of their backend applications teams.
Examples of work tasks might include:
- Develop technical solution descriptions with the associated integrations and components of APIs and services
- Assist in the choice of technology
- Has Focus on Design Principles (scalable solution), design patterns and quality indicators
In order to perform the tasks, we believe that the consultant should have the following competence:
- Experience developing in C#, .net, Java, SQL Server and GIT (not all necessary)
- Experience with complex application integrations and API development (REST, WS, XML, Web Services, SOA, GraphQL)
Tesla Motors GmbH, Olso
Well, now is your chance because Tesla is looking to hire Service Technicians of all levels to join our Service team in Oslo as we continue to expand our Electric Vehicle offering.
- Inspections, repair, and maintenance of Tesla vehicles (diagnosing, brakes, AC, changing motors/batteries etc)
- Pre-delivery inspections
- Utilise electrical equipment and calibrate/inspect equipment
What we offer you:
- A clear career path with ongoing training and development to allow you to achieve your personal career goals
- A safe, clean and fast-paced working environment
- An exciting role within the world’s leading electric car company
Jobfeed - Retailunited søger for Sony Electronics Norge i Oslo
Liker du hjemmeelektronikk, kundekontakt og har lyst til å arbeide for et stort og kjent varemerke? Da har vi oppdraget for deg. Vi søker en driftig og engasjert Instore Sales Specialist for Sony Electronics på deltid. Oppdraget begynner omgående og din hovedoppgave er å skape interesse for og selge Sony Electronics produkter i en butikk for hjemmeelektronikk.
- Mulighet for å arbeide med et kjent og stort varemerke
- En stimulerende arbeidsplass med mulighet for et stort nettverk
- Éndagsopplæring som gjør deg trygg i rollen som Instore Sales Specialist for Sony Electronics
Evolution Malta Ltd, Luqa
As a Game Presenter, you will benefit from:
- Attractive salary package
- Relocation package (flight & accommodation)
- 2 weeks industry leading training
At Evolution, we don't do dull. So, if you're a fluent Arabic speaker, are dynamic, driven and self-motivated, and you want to be part of a team that brings together brilliant individuals then join us.
Tesla Motors GmbH, Oslo
As a Service Technician you will get the opportunity to develop your technical skills through a combination of courses and hands-on training and you will receive coaching and support from the best in the electric vehicle industry. You will also have the opportunity to progress your career within Tesla and be encouraged to continuously learn.
- Inspections, repair, and maintenance of Tesla vehicles (Diagnosing, brakes, AC, changing motors/batteries etc)
- Pre-delivery inspections
- Utilise electrical equipment and calibrate/inspect equipment
Nå søker vi sjåfør eller hjelpemann til teamet vårt til Hamarøy og omegn!
BackUp Personell AS
ARG Fashion på Bergen Lufthavn Flesland søker etter butikkmedarbeidere på deltid.
AIRPORT RETAIL NORWAY, Bergen
Academic Work er Home of the Young Professionals.
ATEA, Kristiansand S