106 jobber matcher ditt søk
Are you interested in the challenges of designing, operating and maintaining complex gas systems for particle physics detectors? Do you want to participate in the development of the next generation gas systems to cope with the most demanding requirements of the HL-LHC experiments? CERN, take part!
As an Applied Physicist in the Fluidic Systems Section, you will:
- Participate in the design and construction of new gas systems for particle physics detectors, evaluating the performances required with respect to the detector operation;
- Take responsibility for the maintenance and operation (M&O) of the CERN existing gas systems (about 30), supervising the section operation team in close contact with the M&O responsible for the CO2 cooling team;
Publisert 11. august
Nel Hydrogen A/S, Bergen
NEL Hydrogen has positioned itself as a global player for the rapidly growing hydrogen economy. We develop and manufacture complex products to which service and installation are not only critical to our business, but are also essential tools for collecting information that improve ongoing product improvement.
As a Service Technician in the NEL Hydrogen – Service Department, you will be responsible for installation, commissioning, service and maintenance of hydrogen fueling stations all over Norway. Your responsibility starts at the receipt of each module from Denmark and ends at the decommissioning and recycling of the equipment at the end of its lifecycle. You will work mainly in field in Norway and in the Norwegian service base in Bergen but you will work cross-organizationally in an international, technical environment, which will also require some international travel for training.
Publisert 7. august
Are you ready to take responsibility for data acquisition at the terabit scale, at the limit of currently available technology? Are you familiar with large multi-developer FPGA firmware projects? Then join the online team of the LHCb. CERN, take part!
- Be responsible for the common part of the readout system implemented in high-end FPGAs and very high-performance servers connected by a high-speed local area network; this includes an important part of the FPGA firmware (written in VHDL) and the associated Linux kernel drivers.
- Take a leading role in the integration of sub-detector firmware and in the integration of the readout-modules in the overall data acquisition system for which the LBC group is also the main responsible.
- Achieve the commissioning of the upgrade of the LHCb data acquisition.
Publisert 3. august
Ønsker du å jobbe med kundeservice i Stockholm?
Klarna AB, Norge, Sverige
NAV, 23. august
System Support Automation Global Customer Support is a division of growth, with a responsibility to support more than 18.000...
Kongsberg Gruppen, Kongsberg
Karrierestart, 23. august
The Norwegian Institute for Water Research (NIVA) is Norway’s leading institute for basic and applied research on marine and freshwaters.
Norsk institutt for vannforskning, Nedbørfeltprosesser, Grimstad, Hamar
NAV, 23. august
Aker BP is a fully-fledged E&P company with exploration, development and production activities on the Norwegian Continental Shelf (NCS).
Aker BP ASA, STAVANGER
NAV, 22. august
Are you passionate about sales and driving business growth?
L'Oréal Norge AS, LYSAKER
NAV, 22. august