323 annonser matcher ditt søk
HUGO BOSS, Oslo and Vestby
HUGO BOSS is always looking for new talents to join our team. In Norway, we have stores in Olso and Vestby. We take great pride in our work and the talented people who work with us. Therefore, we are always looking for service minded, committed and ambitious full-time and part-time Sales Assistants. As Sales Assistant your primary task will be to give our customers the best advice and service and to ensure that the store is always presentable.
- Sales of goods and providing service to customers
- Visual Merchandising in accordance with guidelines
- Daily maintenance of the store and stockroom
HUGO BOSS offers its employees exceptional working conditions in an international environment. If you are interested in the fashion sector and challenges inspire your ambition, we would like to get to know you.
CESSDA ERIC, Bergen
CESSDA is now seeking to recruit a Senior Financial Manager
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of CESSDA's financial transactions; keep accurate records of all daily transactions, preparing balance sheets, and processing invoices, as well as budget preparations, monitoring and audits; prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports;
- Create and maintain the CESSDA Financial Management System; oversee and manage its implementation; review and implement financial policies;
- Support and facilitate financial management within CESSDA Projects; coordinate financial work across different partner organisations and CESSDA Service Providers;
CESSDA ERIC, Bergen
CESSDA is now seeking to recruit a Chief Technical Officer
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Establish CESSDA’s technical vision, lead the technological development, and be responsible for the management and maintenance of CESSDA’s technical infrastructure;
- Set CESSDA’s IT strategic direction and development ethos; contribute to the definition of roadmaps for tools and services and for service integration between and within the CESSDA Service Providers;
- Explore and evaluate new technologies, ways to integrate new tools and services, as well as data privacy and security issues; conduct research and case-studies on leading research infrastructures;
DK Recruitment Ltd. is recruiting on behalf of client in Oslo
Our prestigious client based in Oslo is seeking a Senior UX/UI Designer to head their team in Norway on a contract basis for at least 12 months. The role will entail taking a lead design role in the team and work closely with the Product Owner and Senior Front End Developers. The successful candidate will also work with the design and user experience for their e-commerce product, therefore previous experience within e-commerce is a plus.
You must also have:
- Experience as a UX Lead
- Design thinking & WCAG experience
- Experience with user research, usability testing and data analysis
Elsker du å skrive? Vil du hjelpe oss å skrive fantastiske artikler?
Da kan du kanskje være riktig person for oss.
Vi trenger gode frilans-skribenter, som kan hjelpe oss med originalt innhold innenfor en rekke forskjellige temaer. Alt avhengig av hvilken oppgave vi sender til deg.
For øyeblikket rekrutterer vi aktivt personer innenfor sport, livsstil og gaming. Likevel er skribenter innenfor alle slags bransjer er hjertelig velkommen.
Betaling vil avhenge av type innhold, antall ord, nødvendig research som behøves, etc. Posisjonen tilbyr en fleksibel arbeidstid, og arbeidet gjøres fra ditt eget lokale. Vi tilbyr en tydelig lønnsstruktur som er rettferdig, og vi håper, sjenerøs.
Forge Hospitality Group Ltd. is recruiting on behalf of client in Stavanger
Forge are working with an established restaurant group in Norway to recruit a Head Chef for their new opening in Stavanger. The group has a fantastic reputation with great reviews and a family feel to the way they conduct their business.
As Head Chef you will be responsible for a team of chefs, sous chefs and kitchen assistants with a proposed opening date of May 2018. We are looking for Head Chefs to start in February 2018 and be fully involved in the new opening.
Head Chefs will have full operational responsibility for all culinary aspects. This is a hands-on position with approximately 80% kitchen based specifically during peak service hours, supervising production, training and mentoring allowing 20% of the time for administrative duties.
Akershus University Hospital is the largest acute hospital in Norway, and local and area hospital for close to 10% of the Norwegian...
Akershus universitetssykehus HF, Lørenskog
Are you our next Market Access Manager?
Boehringer Ingelheim Norway KS, Asker
Software Engineer (Industrial Controls) Functions As a software engineer in the STI Group, you will follow-up all the development phases of the software to...
CERN European Organization for Nuclear Research, Norge
Kjemikalier tar årlig livet av flere mennesker enn veitrafikken gjør og de representerer en betydelig fare for miljøet.
EcoOnline AS, Tønsberg
RESEARCH FIELD Economics RESEARCHER PROFILE First Stage Researcher (R1) APPLICATION DEADLINE 25/03/2018 23:00 - Europe/Brussels LOCATION Norway ' Oslo...
Handelshoyskolen BI / BI Norwegian Business School, Oslo
The Faculty of Technology, Art and Design (TKD) offers higher education and research and development (R&D) activities within technical subjects, arts and...
Høgskolen i Oslo og Akershus, Kjeller, Oslo
Oslo National Academy of the Arts (KHIO) is Norway's largest college of higher eduction for artists ad designers.
Kunsthøgskolen i Oslo, Oslo
Livework trenger fire nye junior tjenestedesignere til vårt studio i Oslo.
Livework Nordic AS, Oslo
In 2020, the Munch Museum will open its new building in the centre of Oslo, in the newly developed harbour area Bjørvika – in a cultural...
The Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU) creates knowledge for a better world and solutions that can change everyday...
NTNU - Norges teknisk-naturvitenskapelige universitet, Trondheim