Søket ditt matcher 1 kategori. Klikk på en kategori for å legge den til søket ditt:
967 annonser matcher ditt søk
Cyberteam recruiting on behalf of client in Stockholm
One of my clients based in Stockholm is currently looking for a Principal Data Scientist to join them in April for an initial 3 months contract with a chance to extend.
Description of assignment
- Work with the following areas to help the company transition on our journey to being Data Driven and Insight led.
- Sales insight - Analysing unstructured data at Nordic level bring value to sales.
- Revenue - Seek means to find a value for the business to optimize revenue.
- Analysis of customer feedback to improve customer satisfaction and experience.
- Quality of Delivery - Analysing data at a Nordic level to gain more insight.
Silchester Associates recruiting on behalf of client in Oslo
Key Account Manager- Cardiac Intervention and Peripheral Radiology Medical Devices. Sales to Hospitals Oslo/Norway.
On behalf of our client, an established and highly regarded global leader in cardiac interventional medical products, we now seek to recruit a bilingual regional account manager to lead the sales in all peripheral and vascular interventional products; and angiography, hemostasis, electrophysiology, cardiac rhythm management and radial intervention for the whole of Norway with a particular focus on the main region around Oslo.
The role is to lead and develop the sales approach within the region. There is a split of 4% account management and 60% new business. 'p The company has a global presence and has enviable branding in the healthcare marketplace. Their products are perceived to be excellent with clinicians and cath lab/angio suite teams.
Syneos Health is recruiting on behalf of client in Solna, Sweden
Here at Syneos Health, we are currently recruiting for a (Senior) Clinical Trial Assistant (CTA) to work for one the world’s leading Pharmaceutical companies.
As a Clinical Trial Assistant, you will be supporting the Clinical Project Manager and Clinical Research Associates. This role would suit someone with excellent communication and organisational skills.
The position covers 3 main responsibilities:
- CTA - Assists in the management of study documentation and supplies during all phases of the protocol execution (start-up, maintenance and study closure).
- Prepares, distributes, collects and tracks relevant documents and study supplies.
- Utilizes technology effectively to support the clinical development process.
Syneos Health is recruiting on behalf of client in Stockholm
Here at Syneos Health we are currently recruiting for a Clinical Research Associate II to be based in Stockholm and work closely with one of our Global Pharmaceutical clients.
- Conduct all clinical site monitoring activities according to the monitoring plan and in accordance with the study timelines and company objectives. This includes but is not limited to:
- Overview the overall activities of site personnel over whom there is no direct authority and motivate/influence them to meet study objectives.
- Ensure quality of data submitted from study sites and assures timely submission of data.
There are many benefits available to employees. They include competitive compensation and benefits.
Syneos Health is recruiting on behalf of a client in Solna, Sweden
Here at Syneos Health, we are currently recruiting for a Clinical Site Manager/Project Manager to work closely with one of our Global Pharmaceutical clients from their offices in Solna.
As a Site Manager, you would be providing leadership, mentoring, technical and operational support to the team to ensure the quality of deliverables and achievement of financial goals on the projects covering Denmark, Norway, Finland and Sweden.
This is an excellent opportunity to work at Study Manager level on international studies. There is also the opportunity to work across multiple therapeutic areas, including oncology, immunology and virology. You will be working in a great team with an excellent environment and with management that encourages independent working and autonomy to achieve results.
Betting Appointments recruiting on behalf of client in Stockholm
My clients is a Swedish game studio developing innovative video slots for real money online gambling and free to play social markets!
As a Game FX Artist, you will be a central figure in one of the game teams, creating rich and rewarding effects (mostly real-time) that will have a substantial impact on the design and quality of the games. You will work with everything from visualizing early game ideas, to producing the final artwork used in the games.
Qualifications and Experience:
- At least +3 years of work experience in relevant areas
- A demonstrated ability to produce effects in a variety of styles in After Effects or similar (real-time engines etc.)
- The ability to create optimized in-game effects with device memory limitations in mind
Evolution Contract, Stockholm
One of our large Fintech clients is looking for a Project Manager to join the team on a 3-month contract based in Stockholm.
What you will be doing: Pushing ideas that revolutionize how consumers use the products and services. Connecting directly with development teams and other product managers to make the product successful Using a dual-track agile development process to strive for continuous delivery. Achieving the company vision through strategic thinking and strategy implementation.
What you need: Stakeholder management for issuing services in cards Skills in driving yourself and suppliers Ability to build cost model for card issuing. Previous product background - product manager, business analyst, relationship manager etc. High level of attention to detail. Experience in financial modelling.
Annapurna IT is recruiting on behalf of client in Stockholm
My client is a global, award-winning FinTech firm based in the heart of Stockholm who is currently undergoing an advanced transformation. You will be working as part of a cross-functional team developing an exciting product. You will join an exciting and dynamic team who are currently experiencing lucrative growth.
- Responsible for developing and improving products with the development team and product owners
- Keep track of requirements and make sure the development process runs smoothly
- Take technical ownership of the product's vision and continuously challenge standards
- Manage the relationships between the product team and software developers with the more business facing stakeholders
HUGO BOSS, Oslo
We have an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Store Manager of our BOSS Store in Oslo. As an Assistant Store Manager, your objective will be to assist the Store Manager in managing the overall operation of the store to ensure that store productivity, sales and profitability goals are achieved and exceeded.
- Ensure effective communication with all team members of store performance on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Assist the Store Manager in recruiting, training, motivating and developing the team to optimize store performance to reflect brand qualities.
- Daily follow-up on performance and KPI's.
HUGO BOSS offers its employees exceptional working conditions in an international environment. If you are interested in the fashion sector and challenges inspire your ambition, we would like to get to know you.
Meckenzie Jones HR Limited is recruiting on behalf of a client in Stockholm
This global FTSE 50 business with a portfolio of professional and consumer brands is looking to recruit an experienced HSSE Generalist – Nordics. Acting as an ambassador for the HSSE agenda in the Nordics cluster support, the role is embedded in the Nordics business and is part of the country team, deploying plans and programmes in local markets.
A proven Generalist HSSE professional with the ability to operate in a truly matrix environment, ideally with warehousing and distribution/operations experience, the successful candidate will possess the competence to shape and build a safety agenda. The HSSE Manager will contribute to increased safety culture by participation in team meetings and active engagement with leaders and colleagues, to coach and influence safe behaviours.
Are you interested in the design and production of the electronic modules for world's largest accelerator LHC and its detectors? Are you also interested to further improve the quality and reliability of the electronic boards and modules, and to study and optimize production processes? CERN, take part!
Joining the Technology Department, you will work in the MPE Group responsible for the centralized services for CERN's electronics community for the layout design, prototype board assembly, industrialization and production of electronic boards and modules.
You will take part in the design and procurement of custom-made electronics for the systems across the CERN accelerator complex and its detectors. The electronic boards are designed according to very high standards and must be proven to operate with the required high levels of reliability and availability.
Do you have experience in compensation and benefits analysis? Are you interested in interpreting policies, rules and procedures and applying them in an organizational setting? If you relish a challenge, join CERN's Compensation and Benefits team and realize your potential. CERN, take part!
The Section is in charge of the implementation and control of dependency allowances, international mobility and related indemnities, education grants for dependent children, unemployment benefits, entitlements to special leave, compensation for special working hours, reimbursement of duty travel expenses, and pre-retirement programmes.
The position reports to the Benefits Section Leader, within a team of 6-7 people, and provides specialised administrative support for the above-listed financial and social benefits for members of personnel (employed or associated) in accordance with CERN Staff rules and regulations, and administrative procedures.
The key account manager (KAM) haematology is responsible for the sales performance of select Celgene products in Norway assigned to him/her. The KAM is responsible for planning and organising sales activities and customer contacts towards achieving agreed sales target for the Celgene products.
In addition, the KAM will play an active role in close cooperation with the manager area sales and director sales & marketing setting the sales targets in Norway.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Promotes assigned Celgene marketed products in compliance with national guidelines.
- Responsible for the sales of the assigned Celgene products.
- Develop and implement national sales plan and ensures that activities are in compliance with national guidelines and Celgene regulations.
A major Construction company is seeking a highly skilled Project Manager to support with their growth, project management and construction in Norway. This is a key function within a market leading business and requires a Norwegian speaking candidate who has local experience leading construction for tunnelling and underground projects in the Nordic region.
The Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Project management of infrastructure works
- Successful tendering and bidding of Nordic contracts
- Implementing quality standards
Mercuri Urval AG is recruiting on behalf of client
Our client is a leading supplier of tailored sealing solutions to global market in the healthcare and pharma segment. This is built on leading material, engineering and process know-how and the worldwide presence with own production locations.
Your main focus will be on optimizing and providing full service to the existing customer portfolio as well as generating new business. You are the first contact point for your clients, you will negotiate supplier contracts and ensure a good cooperation and great customer satisfaction.
We offer you the possibility to bring your experiences and innovative ideas into a specialised and future-oriented, global-operating company. You can look forward to a dynamic, professional team and a positive working environment
On-Tech Recruitment, Oslo
Our client is looking for two developers to one of their development teams in their sales and payment Solutions service platform. That person will be included in one of their backend applications teams.
Examples of work tasks might include:
- Develop technical solution descriptions with the associated integrations and components of APIs and services
- Assist in the choice of technology
- Has Focus on Design Principles (scalable solution), design patterns and quality indicators
In order to perform the tasks, we believe that the consultant should have the following competence:
- Experience developing in C#, .net, Java, SQL Server and GIT (not all necessary)
- Experience with complex application integrations and API development (REST, WS, XML, Web Services, SOA, GraphQL)
HRS Hyper Recruitment Solutions recruiting on behalf of client
We are currently recruiting for a one in a lifetime opportunity to become an Offshore Chemist where you will be located onboard a multimillion pound vessel on the coast of Norway, Canada and Chile.
Your duties as the Offshore Chemist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
- As the Offshore Chemist, you will be responsible for testing water samples, checking timepoints and troubleshooting the equipment onboard a vessel.This will be to improve water quality and protect fish, particularly salmon.
- This amazing opportunity will involve you preparing samples, putting together comprehensive reports and data analysis and you will be responsible for using analytical chemistry techniques such as HPLC and GC.
- As the Offshore Chemist, you will be living, sleeping and eating on this vessel on a 2 week on and 2 weeks off schedule (subject to change).
EG Hairtools, Oslo
Vi har Danmarks hyggeligste og beste kunder – vil du hjelpe oss i Norge?
EG Hairtools er Danmarks ledende IT-system for frisører, og vi mangler en salgs- og kundekonsulent som kan hjelpe oss med å få også Norges hyggeligste og beste kunder. Så hvis du er flink til å forstå kundens behov og får en YES-opplevelse hver gang du har styrt en kunde sikkert i havn, har vi jobben for deg.
Våre salgs- og kundekonsulenter har en allsidig hverdag – hovedsakelig med salg, men også med opplæring og kundesupport. Du får en jobb med stor selvstendighet og en variert arbeidsdag med kontordager, besøk i forretninger og dager på veien med oppsøkende salg.
Evolution Malta Ltd, Luqa
As a Game Presenter, you will benefit from:
- Attractive salary package
- Relocation package (flight & accommodation)
- 2 weeks industry leading training
At Evolution, we don't do dull. So, if you're a fluent Arabic speaker, are dynamic, driven and self-motivated, and you want to be part of a team that brings together brilliant individuals then join us.
Capra Consulting er et konsulentselskap grunnlagt i 2005 med visjonen om å samle de flinkeste menneskene til å løse de mest utfordrende...
Academic Work, Oslo