17 jobber matcher ditt søk
Are you ready to take responsibility for data acquisition at the terabit scale, at the limit of currently available technology? Are you familiar with large multi-developer FPGA firmware projects? Then join the online team of the LHCb. CERN, take part!
- Be responsible for the common part of the readout system implemented in high-end FPGAs and very high-performance servers connected by a high-speed local area network; this includes an important part of the FPGA firmware (written in VHDL) and the associated Linux kernel drivers.
- Take a leading role in the integration of sub-detector firmware and in the integration of the readout-modules in the overall data acquisition system for which the LBC group is also the main responsible.
- Achieve the commissioning of the upgrade of the LHCb data acquisition.
Publisert 3. august
As an Applied Physicist you will play a leading role in the detector development for the CMS BRIL Project, working with other CERN departments and with international collaborators.
- Assure the fullest availability and optimal performance of the presently installed CMS BRIL sub-systems for beam radiation, luminosity and machine induced background measurements.
- Play a leading role in the development and upgrade of the beam radiation instrumentation and luminosity (BRIL) detector systems of the CMS detector.
- Play a leading role in the consolidation necessary for the Fast Beams Conditions Monitor and Pixel Luminosity Telescope in LHC Long Shutdown 2.
Publisert 31. juli
Foretaket har en stor database med mye spennende data.
Sunnaas sykehus HF, Nesodden
Karrierestart, 16. august
At Kudos you will be part of a family that cherish everyones creative input, you will have the opportunity to grow together with the...
Kudos&Co., Inc., Asker
Stack Overflow Careers, 9. august
Do you want a key role in information security?
NAV, 8. august
Rambøll er en global samfunnsrådgiver med eksperter innen bygg, arkitektur & plan, transport, vann, miljø & helse, energi, olje &...
Rambøll, Danmark, Norge
NAV, 27. juli