172 annonser matcher ditt søk
Would you like to help physicists, operators and engineers to use Python effectively for the LHC and other accelerators? Are you a quality-oriented software engineer and Python expert, who loves the language and its ecosystem but also sees its limitations? CERN, take part!
In particular, you will:
- Specify the Python distribution and recommended third-party libraries that the system administrators shall install on all supported Linux platforms.
- Select and customize a coherent suite of DevOps tools for Python (e.g. dependency management, building/packaging, a package repository, testing and CI/CD, deployment, monitoring, etc.).
- Design and develop first-class Python bindings to the Accelerator Controls system, using REST or gRPC, or native bindings to existing C/C++ libraries.
As a part of the Sony Nordic Brand Activation team, the Online Student Team’s overall aim is to maintain Sony’s Nordic websites, and to help localize online campaigns that enable Sony to bring excellent online content to help increase customer loyalty. The tasks are operational and you will need good proofreading and translation skills from English to your native language(s). Excel and Photoshop skills are also preferable.
- Support Sony in developing and maintaining the Nordic websites.
- Proof reading & translating – product specifications, websites and campaign materials.
- Online Genba execution and support – tracking Sony Nordic’s online product performance, recording and analyzing data.
Your job will be to investigate fast simulation techniques that could be integrated into the Geant4 simulation toolkit (http://cern.ch/geant4), which is used by nearly all High Energy Particle Physics experiments world-wide as well as in many medical and space applications.
- Collect and analyse the fast simulation state-of-the-art and requirements for the present and future CERN experimental activities.
- Investigate and develop fast simulation techniques, using for example parameterizations, machine-learning techniques, biasing techniques, etc.
PANDORA Nordics is looking for a driven and proactive Regional Sales Manager (RSM) who will be responsible for revenue and profit of our Concept Stores and Wholesale Accounts within the area of Norway. This will be achieved through high standards of leadership, relationship management, training, visual merchandising and retail operations in our stores in Norway.
- Coach and lead Store Managers and Store teams, to maximize sales through high standards of operational execution.
- Achieve sales targets as set in cooperation with nearest manager and the Vice President, Nordics.
- Achieve sales related KPIs that will be used to measure success in the area as directed by nearest Manager and Vice President, Nordics.
You will be part of a company in an exciting business area and work in a Nordic team of can-do spirited, passionate and performance-driven colleagues.
The Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU) creates knowledge for a better world and solutions that can change everyday...
NTNU - Norwegian University of Science and Technology, Ranheim
Bydel Vestre Aker ligger vest i Oslo.
Oslo kommune, Bydel Vestre Aker, Oslo
Vann- og avløpsetaten forvalter samfunnskritisk infrastruktur til en verdi av nærmere 100 milliarder kroner, og hver eneste dag benytter...
Oslo kommune, Vann- og avløpsetaten, Oslo
Kverneland Group er et av verdens ledende internasjonale selskaper innen utvikling, produksjon og distribusjon av maskiner, utstyr og service...
Produksjon, Klepp Stasjon
Vil du bli Riksantikvarens nye arkivsjef?
Scan Granitt ble etablert i 1998 med mål om å bli en stor aktør innenfor naturstein i Norge.
Scan Granitt As, Sandefjord
Yara delivers solutions for sustainable agriculture and the environment.
Yara International ASA, Oslo
ARPI AS er en profesjonell leverandør av bemanningsløsninger.
Arpi AS, Oslo