735 annonser matcher ditt søk
Proclinical is recruiting on behalf of client in Stockholm, Sweden
This is a new job opportunity at a biopharmaceutical company focused on developing cancer treatments. They are currently recruiting for an experienced Nordic Medical Science Liaison to join their expanding team in Stockholm. This is an exciting time to join this company who operate across the United States, Europe and other international markets and have an extensive pipeline of products under development.
- Function as the primary point of contact in the field for the company Global Medical Affairs.
- Interact with key thought leaders and healthcare professionals in an appropriate & compliant manner.
- In an accurate, fair and balanced manner, exchange scientific information with external parties.
Syneos Health is recruiting on behalf of client in Solna, Sweden
Here at Syneos Health, we are currently recruiting for a (Senior) Clinical Trial Assistant (CTA) to work for one the world’s leading Pharmaceutical companies.
As a Clinical Trial Assistant, you will be supporting the Clinical Project Manager and Clinical Research Associates. This role would suit someone with excellent communication and organisational skills.
The position covers 3 main responsibilities:
- CTA - Assists in the management of study documentation and supplies during all phases of the protocol execution (start-up, maintenance and study closure).
- Prepares, distributes, collects and tracks relevant documents and study supplies.
- Utilizes technology effectively to support the clinical development process.
Annapurna IT, Stockholm
My client, a fast-growing Data Analytics startup, is looking for a Python Developer to join their innovative and successful Stockholm base. As the Python Developer, you will craft clean and maintainable code to help improve the product and provide new features.
Key Skills - Python Developer:
- Have an in-depth knowledge of multiple technologies, particularly Python, Django and other back-end specific technologies
- Excellent communication skills to influence and present development ideas.
- A track record in working in a team of successful developers, both remotely and directly.
- Proven record launching/operating consumer facing web or mobile technologies.
Evolution Contract, Stockholm
One of our large Fintech clients is looking for a Project Manager to join the team on a 3-month contract based in Stockholm.
What you will be doing: Pushing ideas that revolutionize how consumers use the products and services. Connecting directly with development teams and other product managers to make the product successful Using a dual-track agile development process to strive for continuous delivery. Achieving the company vision through strategic thinking and strategy implementation.
What you need: Stakeholder management for issuing services in cards Skills in driving yourself and suppliers Ability to build cost model for card issuing. Previous product background - product manager, business analyst, relationship manager etc. High level of attention to detail. Experience in financial modelling.
Annapurna IT is recruiting on behalf of client in Stockholm
My client is a global, award-winning FinTech firm based in the heart of Stockholm who is currently undergoing an advanced transformation. You will be working as part of a cross-functional team developing an exciting product. You will join an exciting and dynamic team who are currently experiencing lucrative growth.
- Responsible for developing and improving products with the development team and product owners
- Keep track of requirements and make sure the development process runs smoothly
- Take technical ownership of the product's vision and continuously challenge standards
- Manage the relationships between the product team and software developers with the more business facing stakeholders
Evolution Contract is recruiting on behalf of a client in Stockholm
One of our large Fintech clients is looking for a Java Developer to join the team on a 6-month contract based in Stockholm.
This is an exciting Greenfield project that involves being involved in the full development lifecycle of the product, from concept to launch.
What you will be doing:
- Writing clean code and tests. Building Microservices in Java. Work with technologies such as AWS, Docker and Jenkins. What you need:
- Solid commercial Java experience. Ideally have successfully applied and are enthusiastic about Agile/XP Practices. (Pair/Mob Programming, TDD, BDD, CI/CD).
Your HR competencies can contribute to great scientific developments! As an experienced compensation and benefits specialist, would you like to contribute to the design and implementation of the Organisation's compensation and benefits policies and processes and be part of the team rolling out CERN's Strategy? CERN, take part!
The group plays a key role in areas such as compensation and classification, performance evaluation and merit recognition, benefits and entitlements, health insurance, social welfare. The group comprises around 20 members.
The person in this position works closely with and provides support to, the Group Leader in the design and implementation of the Organization's compensation and benefits policies and processes, and in the supervision and monitoring of the various HR processes under the group's responsibility.
Claremont Consulting Limited, Stockholm
My client a global consultancy is seeking an IBMi Developer to join their team.
As the IBMi Developer, you will be responsible for a number of ongoing projects within my client's development team.
Key skills and experience
- Detailed experience as an IBM Developer
- solid experience with on RPG IV and ILERPG
- Experience EPOS systems
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with working with teams in multi-locations
- MQ and SQL knowledge
Mercuri Urval AG is recruiting on behalf of client
Our client is a leading supplier of tailored sealing solutions to global market in the healthcare and pharma segment. This is built on leading material, engineering and process know-how and the worldwide presence with own production locations.
Your main focus will be on optimizing and providing full service to the existing customer portfolio as well as generating new business. You are the first contact point for your clients, you will negotiate supplier contracts and ensure a good cooperation and great customer satisfaction.
We offer you the possibility to bring your experiences and innovative ideas into a specialised and future-oriented, global-operating company. You can look forward to a dynamic, professional team and a positive working environment
On-Tech Recruitment, Oslo
Our client is looking for two developers to one of their development teams in their sales and payment Solutions service platform. That person will be included in one of their backend applications teams.
Examples of work tasks might include:
- Develop technical solution descriptions with the associated integrations and components of APIs and services
- Assist in the choice of technology
- Has Focus on Design Principles (scalable solution), design patterns and quality indicators
In order to perform the tasks, we believe that the consultant should have the following competence:
- Experience developing in C#, .net, Java, SQL Server and GIT (not all necessary)
- Experience with complex application integrations and API development (REST, WS, XML, Web Services, SOA, GraphQL)
Tesla Motors GmbH, Olso
Well, now is your chance because Tesla is looking to hire Service Technicians of all levels to join our Service team in Oslo as we continue to expand our Electric Vehicle offering.
- Inspections, repair, and maintenance of Tesla vehicles (diagnosing, brakes, AC, changing motors/batteries etc)
- Pre-delivery inspections
- Utilise electrical equipment and calibrate/inspect equipment
What we offer you:
- A clear career path with ongoing training and development to allow you to achieve your personal career goals
- A safe, clean and fast-paced working environment
- An exciting role within the world’s leading electric car company
ADI is the leading global wholesale distributor of security and low voltage products with more than 200 worldwide locations to serve you.
ADI Global Distribution, Oslo
Are you a Chemist with experience in analysis of a wide panel of organic and inorganic solids, liquids and gases?