Søket ditt matcher 1 kategori. Klikk på en kategori for å legge den til søket ditt:
561 annonser matcher ditt søk
Evolution Contract is recruiting on behalf of a client in Stockholm
One of our large Fintech clients is looking for a Java Developer to join the team on a 6-month contract based in Stockholm.
This is an exciting Greenfield project that involves being involved in the full development lifecycle of the product, from concept to launch.
What you will be doing:
- Writing clean code and tests. Building Microservices in Java. Work with technologies such as AWS, Docker and Jenkins. What you need:
- Solid commercial Java experience. Ideally have successfully applied and are enthusiastic about Agile/XP Practices. (Pair/Mob Programming, TDD, BDD, CI/CD).
Logix Resourcing is recruiting on behalf of client Stockholm
Our client is urgently seeking an experienced Front End Developer to work on the PWA build with a client in Stockholm Sweden.
This will be 5 days a week on site for a contract duration of 6 months minimum. This could be extended for 2-3 years for the right candidate.
- PWA Progressive Web Apps
- Web Components
Templeton and Partners recruiting on behalf of client in Stockholm
Templeton & Partners are currently looking for a Solution Architect to support one of our key clients in Stockholm, Sweden on a project until October.
- Solution architect in complex IT project with high business involvement
- Architect with developer background
- Architecture lead for IT and/or business implementations
- Oracle RAC database and Windows server
Annapurna IT, Stockholm
My client is at the forefront of corporate funding in Sweden. Based in Stockholm, they are looking for a Full Stack Developer to join their focused team and to contribute to their progressive approach.
The successful Full Stack Developer will be required to create the client's website by streamlining processes and building new websites where required. The candidate will also foster relationships between the client's suppliers and existing IT Consultants.
My client is offering a generous salary and benefits for the right Full Stack Developer as well as the opportunity to be part of a smaller, focused and dedicated team. A team which is looking to change the way that corporate funding is approached which their entrepreneurial spirit and energy.
Claremont Consulting Limited, Stockholm
My client a global consultancy is seeking an IBMi Developer to join their team.
As the IBMi Developer, you will be responsible for a number of ongoing projects within my client's development team.
Key skills and experience
- Detailed experience as an IBM Developer
- solid experience with on RPG IV and ILERPG
- Experience EPOS systems
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with working with teams in multi-locations
- MQ and SQL knowledge
Annapurna IT is recruiting on behalf of client in Stockholm
My client, a fast-growing Data Analytics startup, is looking for a Python Developer to join their innovative and successful Stockholm base. As the Python Developer, you will craft clean and maintainable code to help to improve the product and provide new features.
Key Skills - Python Developer:
- Have an in-depth knowledge of multiple technologies, particularly Python, Django and other back-end specific technologies
- Excellent communication skills to influence and present development ideas.
- A track record in working in a team of successful developers, both remotely and directly.
Square One Resources is recruiting on behalf of client in Oslo
iOS Developer required for a 3-month contract based in Oslo/ Norway.
- Have experience in iOS development (including UI implementation, WebView integration, consumption of XML/JSON/REST services, and SQLite/databases, iOS Studio/Java/iOS SDK)
- Strong understanding of Android Mobile design, development, and architecture
- Understanding of Microsoft SQL Server Cluster
- Strong work ethic and desire to help and support other team members
- Energetic and adapts easily to work environment
Proteus Europe is recruiting on behalf of client in Oslo
Proteus Europe is searching for a Sharepoint Developer for a 3 months initial contract in Oslo, Norway.
The client is looking for you to have a good understanding of development processes and have experience working with SharePoint Server (2013/2016), in a development role. You will need to have experience working with a client-side script in SharePoint and other modern development practices such as SharePoint Framework. Ideally, you will have written user stories following 3Cs and Invest.
Essential Skills :
- Client IDE Script
The key account manager (KAM) haematology is responsible for the sales performance of select Celgene products in Norway assigned to him/her. The KAM is responsible for planning and organising sales activities and customer contacts towards achieving agreed sales target for the Celgene products.
In addition, the KAM will play an active role in close cooperation with the manager area sales and director sales & marketing setting the sales targets in Norway.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Promotes assigned Celgene marketed products in compliance with national guidelines.
- Responsible for the sales of the assigned Celgene products.
- Develop and implement national sales plan and ensures that activities are in compliance with national guidelines and Celgene regulations.
Mercuri Urval AG is recruiting on behalf of client
Our client is a leading supplier of tailored sealing solutions to global market in the healthcare and pharma segment. This is built on leading material, engineering and process know-how and the worldwide presence with own production locations.
Your main focus will be on optimizing and providing full service to the existing customer portfolio as well as generating new business. You are the first contact point for your clients, you will negotiate supplier contracts and ensure a good cooperation and great customer satisfaction.
We offer you the possibility to bring your experiences and innovative ideas into a specialised and future-oriented, global-operating company. You can look forward to a dynamic, professional team and a positive working environment
On-Tech Recruitment, Oslo
Our client is looking for two developers to one of their development teams in their sales and payment Solutions service platform. That person will be included in one of their backend applications teams.
Examples of work tasks might include:
- Develop technical solution descriptions with the associated integrations and components of APIs and services
- Assist in the choice of technology
- Has Focus on Design Principles (scalable solution), design patterns and quality indicators
In order to perform the tasks, we believe that the consultant should have the following competence:
- Experience developing in C#, .net, Java, SQL Server and GIT (not all necessary)
- Experience with complex application integrations and API development (REST, WS, XML, Web Services, SOA, GraphQL)
Tesla Motors GmbH, Oslo
As a Service Technician you will get the opportunity to develop your technical skills through a combination of courses and hands-on training and you will receive coaching and support from the best in the electric vehicle industry. You will also have the opportunity to progress your career within Tesla and be encouraged to continuously learn.
- Inspections, repair, and maintenance of Tesla vehicles (Diagnosing, brakes, AC, changing motors/batteries etc)
- Pre-delivery inspections
- Utilise electrical equipment and calibrate/inspect equipment
ARG Fashion på Bergen Lufthavn Flesland søker etter butikkmedarbeidere på deltid.
AIRPORT RETAIL NORWAY, Bergen
På grunn av økt oppdragsmengde søker add upstream as senior prosessteknikere med erfaring fra offshore installasjoner eller...
Add Energy Group, Stavanger
Vi søker etter en farmasøyt som trives med å jobbe på ulike apotek og synes det er spennende med en arbeidsdag hvor ikke hver dag er lik.
Boots Norge, Nesttun