7 jobber matcher ditt søk
Are you interested in the challenges of designing, operating and maintaining complex gas systems for particle physics detectors? Do you want to participate in the development of the next generation gas systems to cope with the most demanding requirements of the HL-LHC experiments? CERN, take part!
As an Applied Physicist in the Fluidic Systems Section, you will:
- Participate in the design and construction of new gas systems for particle physics detectors, evaluating the performances required with respect to the detector operation;
- Take responsibility for the maintenance and operation (M&O) of the CERN existing gas systems (about 30), supervising the section operation team in close contact with the M&O responsible for the CO2 cooling team;
Publisert 11. august
Are you ready to take responsibility for data acquisition at the terabit scale, at the limit of currently available technology? Are you familiar with large multi-developer FPGA firmware projects? Then join the online team of the LHCb. CERN, take part!
- Be responsible for the common part of the readout system implemented in high-end FPGAs and very high-performance servers connected by a high-speed local area network; this includes an important part of the FPGA firmware (written in VHDL) and the associated Linux kernel drivers.
- Take a leading role in the integration of sub-detector firmware and in the integration of the readout-modules in the overall data acquisition system for which the LBC group is also the main responsible.
- Achieve the commissioning of the upgrade of the LHCb data acquisition.
Publisert 3. august
As an Applied Physicist you will play a leading role in the detector development for the CMS BRIL Project, working with other CERN departments and with international collaborators.
- Assure the fullest availability and optimal performance of the presently installed CMS BRIL sub-systems for beam radiation, luminosity and machine induced background measurements.
- Play a leading role in the development and upgrade of the beam radiation instrumentation and luminosity (BRIL) detector systems of the CMS detector.
- Play a leading role in the consolidation necessary for the Fast Beams Conditions Monitor and Pixel Luminosity Telescope in LHC Long Shutdown 2.
Publisert 31. juli
LEVEL Personal leverer kvalitetstjenester innen HR og vil bidra til at mennesker lykkes sammen.
Knutsen OAS Shipping AS, HAUGESUND
NAV, 18. august
University College of Southeast Norway was established 1 January 2016, and has about 18 000 students and about 1500 employees.
Høgskolen i Sørøst-Norge, Kongsberg
NAV, 17. august
The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is a non-governmental, humanitarian organization with 60 years of experience in helping to create a safer...
Flyktninghjelpen, 17. august