Søket ditt matcher 1 kategori. Klikk på en kategori for å legge den til søket ditt:
372 annonser matcher ditt søk
Cyberteam is recruiting on behalf of a client in Stockholm
One of my clients based in Stockholm is currently looking for a Principal Data Scientist to join them in April 2018 for an initial 3 months contract with the chance to extend.
Description of assignment
- Work with the following areas to help the company transition on our journey to being Data Driven and Insight led.
- Sales insight - Analysing unstructured data at Nordic level bring value to sales.
- Revenue - Seek means to find the value for the business to optimize revenue.
- Analysis of customer feedback to improve customer satisfaction and experience.
- Quality of Delivery - Analysing data at a Nordic level to gain more insight.
Are you interested in the design and production of the electronic modules for world's largest accelerator LHC and its detectors? Are you also interested to further improve the quality and reliability of the electronic boards and modules, and to study and optimize production processes? CERN, take part!
Joining the Technology Department, you will work in the MPE Group responsible for the centralized services for CERN's electronics community for the layout design, prototype board assembly, industrialization and production of electronic boards and modules.
You will take part in the design and procurement of custom-made electronics for the systems across the CERN accelerator complex and its detectors. The electronic boards are designed according to very high standards and must be proven to operate with the required high levels of reliability and availability.
Do you have experience in compensation and benefits analysis? Are you interested in interpreting policies, rules and procedures and applying them in an organizational setting? If you relish a challenge, join CERN's Compensation and Benefits team and realize your potential. CERN, take part!
The Section is in charge of the implementation and control of dependency allowances, international mobility and related indemnities, education grants for dependent children, unemployment benefits, entitlements to special leave, compensation for special working hours, reimbursement of duty travel expenses, and pre-retirement programmes.
The position reports to the Benefits Section Leader, within a team of 6-7 people, and provides specialised administrative support for the above-listed financial and social benefits for members of personnel (employed or associated) in accordance with CERN Staff rules and regulations, and administrative procedures.
A major Construction company is seeking a highly skilled Project Manager to support with their growth, project management and construction in Norway. This is a key function within a market leading business and requires a Norwegian speaking candidate who has local experience leading construction for tunnelling and underground projects in the Nordic region.
The Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Project management of infrastructure works
- Successful tendering and bidding of Nordic contracts
- Implementing quality standards
Are you a laboratory technical engineer with experience in assembly and operation of electro-mechanical systems and work coordination? Then seize the opportunity and join the Detector Technology Group operating at the heart of CERN Experimental Physics Department. Within our team, you will contribute to the development, construction and testing of leading-edge technology solutions for the next generation of particle detectors. CERN, take part!
In the Departmental Silicon Facility (DSF) and Solid-State Detector (SSD) laboratory, solid-state detectors are developed, characterized, qualified and assembled into detector components. In the SSD laboratory, various test systems are used to evaluate the properties and performance of the semiconductor sensors.
On-Tech Recruitment, Oslo
Our client is looking for two developers to one of their development teams in their sales and payment Solutions service platform. That person will be included in one of their backend applications teams.
Examples of work tasks might include:
- Develop technical solution descriptions with the associated integrations and components of APIs and services
- Assist in the choice of technology
- Has Focus on Design Principles (scalable solution), design patterns and quality indicators
In order to perform the tasks, we believe that the consultant should have the following competence:
- Experience developing in C#, .net, Java, SQL Server and GIT (not all necessary)
- Experience with complex application integrations and API development (REST, WS, XML, Web Services, SOA, GraphQL)
HRS Hyper Recruitment Solutions recruiting on behalf of client
We are currently recruiting for a one in a lifetime opportunity to become an Offshore Chemist where you will be located onboard a multimillion pound vessel on the coast of Norway, Canada and Chile.
Your duties as the Offshore Chemist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
- As the Offshore Chemist, you will be responsible for testing water samples, checking timepoints and troubleshooting the equipment onboard a vessel.This will be to improve water quality and protect fish, particularly salmon.
- This amazing opportunity will involve you preparing samples, putting together comprehensive reports and data analysis and you will be responsible for using analytical chemistry techniques such as HPLC and GC.
- As the Offshore Chemist, you will be living, sleeping and eating on this vessel on a 2 week on and 2 weeks off schedule (subject to change).
Tittel Erfaring fra miljøforhold i industribasert virksomhet?
Kværner AS, Stord
The Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU) creates knowledge for a better world and solutions that can change everyday...
NTNU - Norges teknisk-naturvitenskapelige universitet, Trondheim
Norsk Titanium AS is the world's pioneering supplier of aerospace-grade, additive manufactured, structural titanium components.
Norsk Titanium AS, Hønefoss
NRC has been active in Somalia since 2004 with four area offices in Kismayu, Mogadishu, Garowe and Hargeisa, providing protection and...
The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is a non-governmental, humanitarian organization with 60 years of experience in helping to create a safer...