9 jobber matcher ditt søk
Have you taken time out for personal reasons from your career in science or engineering? Would you be interested in returning to work if you could?
CERN has launched a programme to offer full-time or part-time Fellowships to science and engineering graduates wishing to re-start their careers. This is an outstanding chance for you to update your knowledge and skills working for up to three years in an international environment at the forefront of research.
What We Offer
- The possibility to work full-time or part-time (minimum 22 hours per week).
- An initial 2-year contract.
- Financial conditions: Fellows stipends are calculated individually - stipends are competitive and net of tax.
Publisert 18. oktober
Are you a qualified mechanical engineer, specialised in industrial ventilation and hydraulics installations? Contribute your skill and experience to the design and construction of highly complex large ventilation plants in a unique environment hosting some of the world's most complex technical installations. Join CERN's Cooling and Ventilation team. Take part!
As Ventilation Engineer, you will:
- Carry-out feasibility studies or detailed design studies for ventilation and air conditioning systems including sizing and cost estimates for the proposed solutions.
- Follow up the progress of the project and regularly report on issues, schedule and costs, throughout all the phases from installation to the commissioning and the formal reception of the works.
- Manage the contract tendering and participate to the adjudication process.
Publisert 17. oktober
Are you a self-motivated engineer with experience in the field supervision of multi-national, multi-disciplinary technical teams engaged in installation, maintenance and upgrade of complex, state-of-the-art equipment? Do you enjoy leading teams solving unusual technical problems and designing custom equipment to meet challenging deadlines?
Take a leading role in maintaining or repairing the common systems and infrastructure of the CMS detector and in engineering their consolidation and upgrade to exploit improved LHC performance. Your role will involve a wide variety of separate but related tasks/projects and may include:
- Mechanical design of specialist equipment (such as that used in opening and closing the detector and providing access to the various system).
- Leading/Supervising teams carrying out activity in the CMS underground cavern (during LHC shutdown periods) or preparatory activity in the surface halls and facilities.
Publisert 14. oktober
Have you recently graduated from university or an advanced technical institute? Are you interested in working for one or two years in an international environment at the forefront of research? In which case, you may be interested in CERN's Fellowship Programme. Within the Fellowship Programme, we have integrated a Graduate Engineering Training (GET) scheme for engineering graduates who are looking for professional experience in a wide range of engineering and technical fields.
The Fellowship Programme awards approximately 220 Fellowships per year. Around 60 positions are in particle physics research (experimental or theoretical physics) under a Senior Fellowship and the remainder are for advanced development work and related research in a broad range of applied science, computing and engineering either under a Junior or a Senior Fellowship depending on the qualifications and experience of the individual.
Publisert 6. oktober
Project Engineer (Thermo / Hydraulic Mechanical design)It's big, it's loud, it's cold, and it's a challenging and an exciting place to work!
NAV, 24. oktober
Egge Gård i Lier ligger 40 kilometer øst for Oslo i Norges største hagebrukskommune.
Egge Gård, LIER
NAV, 24. oktober
Ved NTNU, Norges teknisk-naturvitenskapelige universitet, skapes kunnskap for en bedre verden og løsninger som kan forandre hverdagen.
NTNU - Norges teknisk-naturvitenskapelige universitet, TRONDHEIM
NAV, 17. oktober
The University of Oslo is Norway"s largest institution of research and education with 28 000 students and 7000 employees.
Universitetet i Oslo, Department of Mathematics, OSLO
NAV, 12. oktober