Søket ditt matcher 1 kategori. Klikk på en kategori for å legge den til søket ditt:
5 037 annonser matcher ditt søk
Are you a skilled Project Control Analyst with experience in financial management and Earned Value Management practices? Do you want to contribute to the future of the world's largest and most powerful particle accelerator: the Large Hadron Collider (LHC)? Take part in one of the most challenging projects at CERN, the High luminosity LHC!
As Project Control Analyst in the Directorate Office, you will be member of the HL-LHC Budget Office team (BO team), under the supervision of the HL-LHC Budget Officer. The team is responsible for monitoring and controlling the progress of the HL-LHC project, using a range of cost control tools including Earned Value Management (EVM) indicators.
NES Global Talent is recruiting on behalf of client in Stavanger
The IT Systems Engineer to have experience of development, deployment and support for information technology and business systems covering all segments and functions.
The IT Systems Engineer will be responsible for supporting client based Public or On-Premise Cloud solutions. Responsibilities include monitoring and configuring of solutions by closely engaging with both internal and external clients.
The IT Systems Engineer will be expected to maintain their knowledge of new Digital/IT technologies and keep it up to date and additionally work closely with existing IT based technologies including VDI, HPC and storage solutions.
PUMA Norway, Oslo
ØNSKET: PUMA BELIEVER - Key Account Manager Sportstyle PUMA Norge AS, Oslo.
Har du det som trengs for å henge på PUMA-merkevaren og drive vår virksomhet FOREVER FASTER? Hvis ja, fortsett å lese.
- Administrere våre nøkkelkunder, inkludert partnerskap. I rollen er man ansvarlig for å etablere sterke relasjoner med disse kundene, forstå deres forretningsbehov, drive vekst og merkevaresynlighet.
- Eie og styre bestemte kunder i ditt område.
- Identifisere muligheter og ha en klar forståelse av merkevaremål mot kundens behov.
Infinity Quest, Oslo
Skills (Not all skills are mandatory):
- Knowledge of any language (Java, .NET, PHP,) or technology (Front End, Backend, APIs, Mobile etc)
- Basic knowledge of DB level
- Good analytical skills
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Handle service trouble reports from partners and customers via telephone, emails and web interface.
- Work closely with other parts of the organization such as product experts and engineering for service request escalations and resolution.
Leapforce is looking for highly educated individuals for an exciting work from home opportunity. Applicants must be self-motivated and internet savvy. As a search engine evaluator, you may participate in a number of different evaluation projects, including web search, video evaluation, maps, local, automation projects, etc.
Search Engine Evaluators will need to combine a passion for analysis with an understanding of various online research tools. Applicants must be detail oriented and have a broad range of interests.
Search Engine Evaluators provide feedback and evaluation of various data sets, often by measuring the relevance and usefulness of web pages in correlation to predefined queries, by providing the comparative analysis of sets of results and various other techniques.
Samskip er på utkikk etter en pålitelig, motivert og disiplinert Logistikkoordinator med en utmerket evne til å håndtere komplekse oppgaver og kommunisere ideer.
Du motiveres av en hektisk, spennende bransje og jobber godt i team. I tillegg:
Du vil være ansvarlig for ulike administrative oppgaver som registrering, prosessering, rapportering og arkivering av relevant informasjon. I tillegg støtter du kontinuerlige forbedringsinitiativer og programmer, og er ansvarlig for planlegging og gjennomføring av lokal transport.
Samskip tilbyr deg karrieremuligheter og muligheten til å jobbe i en ambisiøs, dynamisk og profesjonell organisasjon. Hver enkelt bidrar til den totale suksessen til Samskip og vi oppfordrer til personlig ansvar, engasjement og samarbeid til beste for vårt selskap, ansatte og kunder.
Your HR competencies can contribute to great scientific developments! CERN is a unique organisation with ambitious research goals and has high expectations of its HR department. HR quality support is essential for carrying out scientific work. If you are looking for a diverse HR generalist role in a multicultural environment, this challenge is for you. CERN, take part!
As an HR adviser (HRA), you will be involved in HR issues relating to the department(s) to which you are assigned. You will:
- Advise and support supervisors in their HR and people activities.
- Deal with concerns related to members of personnel's day to day work.
- Operationalize HR strategy.
On-Tech Recruitment is recruiting on behalf of client in Oslo
Our client is looking for two developers to one of their development teams in their sales and payment Solutions service platform. That person will be included in one of their backend applications teams.
The platform sales and payment solutions are responsible for all systems and applications that include tickets and payment for routes, as well as car-tapping for Kolumbus and AKT. The platform is responsible for both the frontend and the backend of including router ticket and ticket control, as well as sales and deployment solutions of various solutions around travel and internal applications for customer centre and billing.
Examples of work tasks might include:
- Develop technical solution descriptions with the associated integrations and components of APIs and services
- Assist in the choice of technology
- Has Focus on Design Principles (scalable solution), design patterns and quality indicators
CESSDA ERIC, Bergen
CESSDA is now seeking to recruit a Senior Financial Manager
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of CESSDA's financial transactions; keep accurate records of all daily transactions, preparing balance sheets, and processing invoices, as well as budget preparations, monitoring and audits; prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports;
- Create and maintain the CESSDA Financial Management System; oversee and manage its implementation; review and implement financial policies;
- Support and facilitate financial management within CESSDA Projects; coordinate financial work across different partner organisations and CESSDA Service Providers;
CESSDA ERIC, Bergen
CESSDA is now seeking to recruit a Chief Technical Officer
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Establish CESSDA’s technical vision, lead the technological development, and be responsible for the management and maintenance of CESSDA’s technical infrastructure;
- Set CESSDA’s IT strategic direction and development ethos; contribute to the definition of roadmaps for tools and services and for service integration between and within the CESSDA Service Providers;
- Explore and evaluate new technologies, ways to integrate new tools and services, as well as data privacy and security issues; conduct research and case-studies on leading research infrastructures;
Dear Consultants, Greetings from Adroit People !!! This is Praveena?.We have job Opportunity for you as Cloud Architect (AWS) based in *Oslo, Norway*...
Adroit People, Oslo
Dear consultants, Hope you are doing well?. This is praveena , from Adroit people, we have a immediate job opportunity as a *Full Stack Java Developer*...
Adroit People, Oslo
RESEARCH FIELD Economics RESEARCHER PROFILE First Stage Researcher (R1) APPLICATION DEADLINE 25/03/2018 23:00 - Europe/Brussels LOCATION Norway ' Oslo...
Handelshoyskolen BI / BI Norwegian Business School, Oslo
Lingocruit is recruiting on behalf of a client, an international company that is in the edge of service, sales and marketing. As an employee you have good...
Lingocruit AB, Norge