561 OSLO - Utlandet
207 annonser matcher ditt søk
Are you a motivated technician in the field of mechanics or electro-mechanics with experience in designing, assembling and maintaining complex mechanical equipment? Do you relish a challenge?
As a mechanical or electro-mechanical technician in the Mechanics and Logistics Section, your task will be to build, install and maintain the mechanical systems used to monitor particle beams throughout the CERN accelerator complex.
Your main activities will consist of:
- Mechanical and electro-mechanical design, production, assembly and installation of new instruments for measuring and optimizing the performance of the LHC and its injector chain.
- Maintaining the mechanical components of beam instrumentation systems across the CERN accelerator complex.
Publisert 20. oktober
i-Pharm Consulting Ltd is recruiting on behalf of client in Oslo or home-based
CRA II to SCRA in Norway - excellent opportunity to work for stable global CRO!
Clinical Research Associate/CRA required for well-established international CRO based in Norway. We are looking for a candidate for a full-time position to be either office based or home-based. You will be monitoring sites across Norway. It is an excellent opportunity to join global CRO with life/work balance position.
You will implement and monitor clinical trials in Norway. Conduct all types of visits from pre- study to close-out. Perform source document verification and case report form review. Conduct study drug inventory. Assess patient recruitment and retention.
- Generous salary + full benefits package
- On-going career development opportunities
- Car allowance or company car
Publisert 19. oktober
Arbeidsoppgavene dine er innenfor salg og kundestøtte på telefon og e-post overfor nye og eksisterende kunder, samt kunder som har avsluttet kundeforholdet sitt. Ditt hovedfokus vil være på salg og kundelojalitet.
- Inngående og utgående salg via telefon
- Forhindre kundeavgang via e-post og telefon
- Win-back-salg og support
- En spennende jobb i Filippinene
- Attraktiv lønn med bonusavtale
- Visum, helseforsikring, flybillett til Filippinene
- En møblert studioleilighet den første måneden
Publisert 17. oktober
Are you a talented Draughtsman experienced with mechanical integration work? Would you like to work and support with a wide range of experts from different fields? Then join CERN's Integration Section and contribute to the mechanical work done on one the most complex machine ever built on earth. CERN, take part!
As a Designer and Support Technician in the Integration Office, you will:
- Study the integration of mechanical systems, components and services for CERN accelerator complex, using CATIA V5 as a main computer-aided design tool.
- Prepare drawings for technical documentation, in compliance with relevant drafting standards and current quality assurance plan, and provide, comparison and evaluation of different options for technical-system layouts.
Publisert 16. oktober
Do you want to explore a large range of engineering tasks? Follow a product throughout its lifecycle and be involved in calculation and design, production, commissioning, and operation? Then you should join CERN and find out about the different equipment used in particle physics research. CERN, take part!
As a Design & Method Engineer, you will follow the design and construction of equipment for accelerators and detectors. Upgrading existing equipment will be one of your tasks as well as developing new devices for future machines. Cryogenic applications, magnets, superconductivity, radio frequency, safety, reliability, ultra-high vacuum technology are just a few of the keywords related to this position.
Publisert 13. oktober
Are you a vacuum technician with experience in design and operation of large vacuum systems? Do you want to be part of an exciting international project and contribute to the development of CERN's accelerator infrastructure, one of the largest in the world with a total of 130 km of vacuum chambers? Join the Vacuum, Surfaces & Coatings Group at CERN, take part!
Publisert 9. oktober
Do you have proven skills and experience in contract and IP law? Are you keen to work in the Legal Service of one of the world's leading scientific Intergovernmental Organizations, drafting, negotiating and following up scientific collaboration agreements, including license agreements and EU grant and consortium agreements, and advising on IP issues? Come and join a unique environment whose core value is excellence, and whose defining characteristic is teamwork. CERN, take part!
Publisert 9. oktober
Are you attracted by the idea of working in a unique context at the heart of accelerators, integrating a motivating team of colleagues from different cultures and fields of expertise? Would you like to learn about superconductor materials and cryogenics? Contribute your skills to support building, preparation for operation and the measurement of the magnets and other devices being developed for the new magnet test station at CERN. Take part!
Together with a test engineer, you will participate in the operation and maintenance of the installations as well as the magnet testing at both, room and cryogenic temperatures. Under the supervision of a senior test engineer and in collaboration with other groups, you will develop, manufacture and exploit the instrumentation of the test installations; you will use measuring systems and participate in the data acquisition treatment and analysis.
Publisert 5. oktober
Er du visionær, initiativrig og har strategisk ledelseserfaring samt internationalt udsyn? Brænder du for at etablere, udvikle og drive Steno Diabetes Center Aarhus (SDCA) til gavn for patienter og personale? Kan du skabe rammerne for udvikling af såvel forskning som klinisk aktivitet?
Som centerdirektør får du hovedansvaret for etableringen og udviklingen af SDCA, herunder at
- udmønte SDCA's bestyrelses overordnede strategiske og økonomiske beslutninger
- opbygge og udføre kerneaktiviteterne i SDCA (behandling, forskning, kompetenceudvikling og tværsektorielt fokus), som beskrevet i drejebogen for SDCA
- indgå og eksekvere aftaler med både interne og eksterne samarbejdsparter
Den ledelsesmæssige reference er til bestyrelsen for SDCA og i en række tilfælde til hospitalsledelsen på Aarhus Universitetshospital. Centerdirektøren har ansvaret for ansættelse af den øvrige ledergruppe.
Publisert 4. oktober
Microsoft, Dublin, Ireland
Does the opportunity to work with customers to solve their technology and business make you tick?
As an Inside Sales Representative - Demand Response, you will work directly with customers, your sales team and implementation partners to achieve quarterly and annual sales quotas - closing net-new business, as well as managing and growing Microsoft's existing book of business.
- Identify and explain how businesses across industries, company sizes and types can meet a new bar for excellence and reinvent themselves to compete in the next decade by embracing Microsoft’s technologies
- Position competitive offerings and solutions in the context of customer needs and experiences; provide technical product overview and insights pertinent to customer needs and usage scenarios
Publisert 29. september
Are you an Applied Physicist or Scientist on advanced superconductors? Are you ready to join one of the world's largest team of superconducting specialists? Leave your mark by developing and characterizing the superconductors, superconducting cables and associated electrical devices that will improve the future superconducting magnets and transmission lines at the LHC and beyond. CERN, take part!
As an Applied Physicist or Scientist on advanced superconductors, you will join a team of scientists and technicians in the CERN TE-MSC-SCD Section, and work on the development, characterization and prototyping of superconductors, high-current superconducting cables and associated electrical devices.
Publisert 28. september
Har du lyst å jobbe på en skihytte i Østerrike i vinter?
Figolalm Kals - Apreski-Bar, Østerrike
Karrierestart, 20. oktober
Fullstendig utlysningstekst, søknadsskjema og vilkår for ansettelse finner du på www.sjomannskirken.no/jobb.
Sjømannskirken - Norsk kirke i utlandet, USA
Karrierestart, 20. oktober
Vil du jobbe med kunderådgivning/behandling i en av Europas vakreste byer?
Visma Software sp z o.o., Polen
Karrierestart, 20. oktober
The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is a non-governmental, humanitarian organization with 60 years of experience in helping to create a safer...
Flyktninghjelpen, 20. oktober