4045 Hafrsfjord - Utlandet
206 annonser matcher ditt søk
The European Patent Office (EPO), The Hague/Munich
Are you an engineer or a scientist interested in joining an international team of highly qualified staff? Do you want to see the latest inventions?
We are currently seeking material scientists, with a master’s degree in engineering, physics, chemistry or natural sciences, to work as European Patent Examiners.
Your main responsibilities
- Carrying out patent examination from the search to the post-grant stage, and solving complex technical and legal problems in the process
- Taking a broad perspective to identify solutions whilst ensuring the uniform and effective application of the EPC (European Patent Convention) and other legal texts
- Creating and maintaining classification systems to ensure efficient and effective searching
CERN søker for klient, Geneva
Great science needs great people! Are you an administrative assistant with great communication and organisational skills looking to thrive in an environment where multitasking is essential? The Learning & Development Group within HR is offering a great opportunity to join a multinational team and become the central point of a complex environment involving an important number of CERN and external stakeholders! CERN, take part!
- Organise, plan and run the logistics of training courses as well as keep up-to-date the relating procedures;
- Manage registrations, cancellations and billing of courses using CERN's Learning Management System;
- Track the budget of training courses via CERN internal tools.
Are you passionate about the material sciences? As an NDT Technician, you would be joining one of the largest projects on the planet and contributing to the upkeep of high standards in CERN. Take part!
As part of a small group of specialists, you will:
- Suggest and apply NDT (and in particular RT) test programs. You will perform or supervise NDT campaigns carried out by external contractors at CERN and provide technical support to suppliers and field personnel of NDT services at CERN.
- Work in dedicated test facilities for NDT examinations making use of X-ray generators and computed radiography; with time you will extend to computed tomography (CT) and microtomography (µCT), and develop and evaluate new equipment technology.
Are you a motivated technician in the field of electronics who is passionate about building, maintaining and testing the complex electronics required to operate accelerators at the high energy and intensity frontier? CERN, take part!
Your main activities will consist of:
- Producing, assembling, testing and installing electronic acquisition systems and their related cabling infrastructure for instrumentation used to optimize the performance of the LHC and its injector chain.
- Maintaining the electronic components of beam instrumentation systems throughout the CERN accelerator complex.
- Collaboration with both internal and external partners.
Are you a fully-fledged legal adviser, specialised in international administrative law, with demonstrated experience in human resource matters? Contribute your skills and knowledge in the largest particle physics laboratory in the world, an Intergovernmental Organization at the forefront of research. CERN, take part!
Specifically, you will:
- Play a key role in working groups for the revision of primary and subsidiary legislation.
- Draft primary and subsidiary legislation and draft amendments to existing legal instruments.
- Provide legal advice on the review, interpretation and application of the Staff Rules and Regulations and related documents.
Are you ready for a new challenge? Would you enjoy working on large-scale asset management platforms in one of the largest particle-physics experiments in the world? If so, come and join the team as a full-stack developer at CERN. Take part in the challenge!
- Participate in the system design and the information system architecture for the integrated asset management platform at CERN.
- Design and implement rich, interactive and responsive web applications for asset management related tasks.
- Take responsibility for system monitoring and general system management including deploying upgrades and patches.
Are you an ambitious, Norwegian speaking Private Banker looking for an international adventure? And do you share our passion for providing international private banking customers with excellent and proactive advisory services?
You will join a team with extensive knowledge of international wealth planning, investments, assets and liability management. One of your main goals will be to acquire new customers and further develop an existing smaller portfolio of customers by delivering holistic financial advice and constantly create high customer satisfaction.
You will establish a strong relationship with the individual customers and, combined with your understanding of the customers’ structures, situations and wishes, identify and execute on any business opportunities.
Are you an ambitious, Danish speaking Private Banker looking for an international adventure? And do you share our passion for providing international private banking customers with excellent and proactive advisory services?
You will join a team with extensive knowledge of international wealth planning, investments, assets and liability management. Your main focus will be to develop each customer relationship by executing on any business opportunity as well as identifying potential customers.
You will establish a strong relationship with the individual customers and, combined with your understanding of the customers’ structures, situations and wishes deliver holistic financial advice and thereby constantly create high customer satisfaction.
Are you interested in joining a dynamic multi-national team of radiation protection specialists?
You will join the Occupational Health and Safety and Environmental Protection (HSE) Unit, which acts, on behalf of the Director General, in matters of safety and the protection of personnel and environment.
As Radioactive Waste Technician, you will work in the Radioactive Waste Section and implement the process of radioactive waste reception and elimination. You will:
- Receive, sort and process radioactive waste, prior to their storage in CERN’s temporary storage areas or their disposal, using appropriate mechanical and electromechanical tooling.
For å styrke fagmiljø og forskning ved Lovisenberg diakonale høgskole generelt, ved bachelorutdanningen i sykepleie spesielt, lyser vi ut...
Lovisenberg diakonale høgskole, Canada
Lovisenberg diakonale høgskole
Vil du bidra til flere og mer fornøyde medlemsbedrifter?
Vi i Nytt & Nyttig har i løpet av 18 år utviklet opplevelsesreiser for våre kunder.
NYTT & NYTTIG AS, Haugesund, Oslo, USA
The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is a non-governmental, humanitarian organization with 60 years of experience in helping to create a safer...