Haram - Utlandet
474 annonser matcher ditt søk
As a Junior Mechanical Technician in the Power Amplifiers & Couplers, Modules Section, you will be part of a team working on RF power amplifiers with the aim of designing, assembling, maintaining and testing high power RF systems for CERN's present accelerators plus future projects.
Join TUI DX as a Kids Rep and make a huge difference to our family holidays by delivering an exciting and creative childcare programme of fun-filled and inspirational activities for kids up to the age of 12.
What you will be doing
- Working as part of a childcare team in any of our TUI FAMILY LIFE Hotels in a fun but safe environment
- Being an active part of a large international TUI team
- Using lots of creativity and adaptability to ensure Kids Club sessions are enjoyable for kids of all ages
Would you like to use your skills as an HR professional and contribute to great scientific developments? CERN is a unique organisation with ambitious research goals and high expectations of its HR Department. If you enjoy the challenge of a multi-cultural environment where every day brings something new, then this challenge is for you. CERN, take part!
- Advise and support supervisors in their HR and people activities.
- Advise and support staff members with HR related concerns.
- Operationalise HR strategy.
Accelerace Management A/S, Copenhagen
Want to be a part of growing the best startup companies from Scandinavia within the field of digital health, medtech, biotech and life sciences? If so, you could be one of our two new colleagues to join our international team in life sciences and healthcare tech.
We will expand our team with two new employees who should largely match the following profiles.
Senior medtech builder:
You have senior level experience from working at least 10 years in the digital health and/or medtech industry and you know the entire value chain in the medtech/digital health branch from experience.
Young and motivated entrepreneurial talent:
You have a scientific education topped with business training or vice versa and have practical experience from your first employments in the life science or healthcare tech industry.
Aarhus Universitet, Aarhus
Department of Engineering at Aarhus University, Electrical and Computer Engineering (ECE) section, opens a 4-year position as a researcher within the scientific area of combining methods and technologies from electrical and computing engineering with the biological, environmental and agricultural domain.
The applicant will be responsible for public advisory service to the Danish authorities as well as initiating research projects to support the continued knowledge build up within these fields. The successful applicant is expected also to document experience with research and ability to attract external funding.
The candidate must hold an approved PhD degree within Electrical/Computer engineering or similar, and have documented experience within the fields above. Applicants with experience with industrial collaboration are preferred.
Are you an experienced Software Engineer who enjoys innovative Full-stack Web Development? Take an active role in software development and service operations, joining a dynamic team using cutting edge technologies, for a large open source project used by thousands of users every day all around the world. Work at the heart of digital research publication and archival, at the largest particle physics lab in the world. CERN, take part!
- The development of new modules and functionalities for the CERN Document Server as well as contributing to the Invenio Digital Library Framework.
- DevOps activities – the configuration, deployment and maintenance activities of the CDS service.
- Providing support to CDS users and sharing expertise with the Invenio developer community.
Work with us to extend our data handling systems for the LHC (Large Hadron Collider) physics programme and the whole of CERN. CERN is the birthplace of the World Wide Web and one of the world leading laboratories for particle physics! Join CERN's Storage Group in the IT Department as a Computing Technical Engineer for a unique challenge as the next step in your career. CERN, take part!
As a Computing Technical Engineer, you will:
- Install and operate the storage services for the CERN laboratory and experiments.
- Support the CERN storage services (user support and incident response) including the participation of on-call duties.
- Maintain/improve system documentation (procedures; regular reports; incident analysis; user documentation) together with other members of the FDO section.
Are you passionate about protecting data networks, computing services and IT infrastructures against cyber-attacks? If so, take up the challenge and join CERN’s unique and sophisticated Computer Security Team. CERN, take part!
As a Computer Security Expert, the successful candidate shall join the CERN Computer Security Team and take over full responsibility for the further development and extension of the CERN Security Operations Centre (SOC). This SOC receives and stores a flat data stream topping a few terabytes per day, performs an automatic real-time comparison with indicators of compromise, and provides long-term storage for future forensics as well as thorough data enrichment for incident response.
The European Patent Office (EPO), The Hague/Munich
Are you an engineer or a scientist interested in joining an international team of highly qualified staff? Do you want to see the latest inventions?
Then this professional opportunity is the right one for you!
We are currently seeking engineers and scientists, with a Master's degree in engineering, physics, chemistry or natural sciences, to work as European Patent Examiners.
Your main responsibilities
- Carrying out patent examination from the search to the post-grant stage, and solving complex technical and legal problems in the process
- Taking a broad perspective to identify solutions whilst ensuring the uniform and effective application of the EPC (European Patent Convention) and other legal texts
- Creating and maintaining classification systems to ensure efficient and effective searching
Are you an FPGA Firmware Programmer who is passionate about conceiving, designing and testing electronics for accelerators at the high energy and high-intensity frontier? CERN, take part!
As an FPGA Firmware Programmer in the Intensity and Tune Measurement Section, your main task will be to develop and maintain the digital electronics and the firmware used for the control and acquisition of beam parameters such as the intensity, tune and position.
- The design, upgrade and maintenance of digital acquisition electronics based on field programmable logic-based devices (FPGA);
- Manufacturing, test and installation of large scale digital electronic systems for beam intensity, position and tune measurements;
- Installation, test, commissioning and consolidation of these systems.
Are you looking for a job that gives you the opportunity to work with one of America's top 100 most trusted Companies while also increasing your income from the comfort of your home? Then why not join Lionbridge as a part-time Independent Contractor.
In this job you will be reviewing online search results in order to improve their content and quality. You will be required to provide feedback and analysis on content found in search engine results and provide ratings on their relevance to the search terms used. Another aspect of this role will involve reviewing the language used in the search results by examining grammar, tone and cultural relevance.
You will have the flexibility and freedom to work from your own home, working your own hours. Hours for this role are a minimum of 10 up to 20 hours per week depending on task availability.
Are you interested in the installation, maintenance and operation of cranes, hoists and/or lifts? Would you like to help with the organisation needed to install, maintain and consolidate all kind of handling equipment in one of the biggest laboratories in Europe? Then take part and work alongside engineers, scientists, and various technical teams at CERN!
- Organize, coordinate and supervise maintenance interventions.
- Plan, schedule and supervise installation and repair works in collaboration with the services concerned.
- Ensure that the work performed complies with assembly drawings, priorities and deadlines.
Vår oppdragsgiver innenfor bransjen kultur, utstilling og museumsdrift søker etter en ny medarbeider til Økonomi- og...
ABC Personell AS, Canada
IntroductionAre you an applied physicist or engineer experienced in numerical modelling of vacuum systems and the operation of particle...
Are you our new Engagement Officer?