12 annonser matcher ditt søk
Are you a proactive, collaborative, multi-tasking and flexible technician? Would you like to work in a technical environment with complex and large-scale installations? Join CERN and put your skills and expertise to the test on some of the world's largest and most complex cooling, air handling and industrial piping installations. CERN, take part!
- Support the preliminary or detailed technical electrical design studies for both new works and modification to existing installations.
- Take part in architectural design choices of cooling and ventilation plant electrical systems relating to major CERN projects.
- Contribute to writing technical specifications, market surveys and call-for-tender documents.
Imagine joining the world’s largest particle physics research laboratory. Imagine being part of an innovative, cutting-edge recruitment team, contributing your skills and experience to recruit excellence in all the fields needed for the success of the organization. Are you ready for a challenge like nowhere else on earth? Join CERN. Take part!
You will, as a member of a team of recruiters, and on the basis of the recruitment needs of the organization:
- Manage recruitment processes from sourcing through to hiring for a variety of profiles.
- Provide expert advice on recruitment and sourcing matters to HR and clients in other departments.
- Investigate and evaluate new recruitment channels, identifying potential new sources to attract candidates in CERN’s specialist fields.
Are you a skilled Electronics Engineer who is passionate about conceptualising, designing and testing state of the art electronics for accelerators at the high energy and intensity frontier? CERN, take part!
- Design digital acquisition electronics, based on field programmable logic-based devices (FPGA).
- Design and test front-end acquisition electronics systems operating in the low signal level regime.
- Test, install, commission and maintain electronic acquisition systems throughout the CERN accelerator complex.
This is a challenging role as a full-stack developer which requires configuration, customization and development of both mobile and desktop applications matching expressed user needs.
As a software engineer in the AMM Section, you will carry out both analytic tasks as well as practical software development working closely with our support team and users. You will: Participate in the system design and the information system architecture for the integrated asset management platform at CERN. Design and implement rich, interactive and responsive web applications for asset management related tasks. Take responsibility for system monitoring and general system management including deploying upgrades and patches.
At CERN, the European Organization for Nuclear Research, physicists and engineers are probing the fundamental structure of the universe.
Job DescriptionIntroductionAre you a passionate engineer who is at ease with powerful high current equipment?