9 annonser matcher ditt søk
Are you a skilled software developer who is passionate about implementing and testing the complex software required for accelerators at the high energy and intensity frontier? CERN, take part!
As a software developer specialising in C++ programming your main tasks will be to develop, test, operationally deploy and maintain the acquisition and control software for various accelerator beam instrumentation systems installed throughout the CERN accelerator complex, including the Large Hadron Collider (LHC).
The job will involve:
- Developing C++ software for the control and acquisition of new instruments using the software frameworks employed at CERN.
- Maintaining and upgrading existing software in close collaboration with instrument specialists and end-users.
- Assisting the users (operators, specialists, physicists etc) in the exploitation of the instruments, taking on board their feedback in order to further optimise performance.
Would you like to use your skills to take an active role in the smooth running of the Compute intensive services for CERN? Would you like to contribute to the infrastructure and analysis of the data from the LHC and other experiments? CERN, take part!
As a Computing Engineer in the IT-CM Group, you will maintain and evolve the CERN computer services across a wide range of technologies needed to support Large Installation System Administration, which includes Configuration Management solutions, Linux Operating System internals and Remote Installation systems, Search Engine Services, as well as Interactive Logon Services used by a large (+20000) user Community.
Are you a versatile Software Engineer with excellent knowledge of service management processes? Do you feel up to the challenge of becoming a key developer of service management processes in the IT Department? Join CERN and work in a place like nowhere on Earth. Take part!
As Software Engineer in the IT-CF-SM Section, you will become a technical reference for the "Service Management at CERN", a joint service run by the two departments SMB and IT. You will also play a key role in maintaining a good relationship and communication between the IT department and CERN users, including the implementation and maintenance of the CERN Service Status Board (SSB).
Are you passionate about your job as an Electronics Technical Engineer? Would you like to participate in the development, manufacturing and testing of electronic equipment for the LHC’s quench protection systems? CERN, take part!
- Design and develop custom-made, highly reliable electronics used in safety-critical protection applications for the accelerator superconducting magnet circuits.
- Participate in the commissioning, operation and maintenance of the hardware components of the protection system for the superconducting magnet circuits of the Large Hadron Collider (LHC).
Are you looking for a multi-faceted job in a stimulating working environment? Do you enjoy the mix of being out in the field offset with time in the office? Contribute your skills and expertise in health and safety to the world's largest particle physics laboratory. CERN, Take part!
You will mainly but not exclusively:
- Carry out diagnostics before work concerning pollutants in buildings and equipment, mainly in the field of asbestos risk.
- Ensure the writing of the reports and any technical assistance with these reports.