6 annonser matcher ditt søk
Great science needs great people: contribute your customer service and assistant skills to this objective by joining CERN' s frontline team in the HR Department. CERN, take part!
As HR Administrative Assistant, you will join a dynamic team in the Frontline group which acts as the main point of contact for members of personnel.
- Support the Human Resources Advisers and the Group Leader in delivering first class service to staff members.
- Ensure compliance with an application of the organization's rules and procedures in the HR field.
- Process a wide variety of confidential administrative actions.
Would you like to help physicists, operators and engineers to use Python effectively for the LHC and other accelerators? Are you a quality-oriented software engineer and Python expert, who loves the language and its ecosystem but also sees its limitations? CERN, take part!
In particular, you will:
- Specify the Python distribution and recommended third-party libraries that the system administrators shall install on all supported Linux platforms.
- Select and customize a coherent suite of DevOps tools for Python (e.g. dependency management, building/packaging, a package repository, testing and CI/CD, deployment, monitoring, etc.).
- Design and develop first-class Python bindings to the Accelerator Controls system, using REST or gRPC, or native bindings to existing C/C++ libraries.
Are you a motivated technician in the field of electronics, with experience in solid state and/or tube amplifiers? Do you relish a challenge? Join CERN’s Radio Frequency Group, to work on the amplifiers, which power CERN’s linear accelerators (Linacs). CERN, take part!
As Electronics Technician in the LRF Section, you will be a member of the team responsible for testing, commissioning, operation and maintenance of high power Radio Frequency amplifiers (based on tube and solid-state technology) and accelerating cavities.
This position is open to electronics professionals with a keen interest to develop their knowledge of high-power RF systems, analogue and digital electronics, and high voltage installations.
Are you a qualified internal auditor with several years of experience in internal auditing?
The Internal Auditor' s position is an exciting and challenging opportunity for a dynamic audit professional who seeks to build on their existing experience through in-depth exposure to a broad and unique audit universe in a fast-paced international environment. Join CERN' s Internal Audit Service and contribute to its mission to enhance and protect organizational value by providing risk-based, objective assurance and advice to help CERN accomplish its objectives. CERN, take part!
As a member of the internal audit team, you will:
- Participate in the establishment of the annual internal audit plan based on risk assessments.
- Perform audits independently, in accordance with the annual internal audit plan.
- Provide specialist expertise on governance, risk management and internal control.
Your job will be to investigate fast simulation techniques that could be integrated into the Geant4 simulation toolkit (http://cern.ch/geant4), which is used by nearly all High Energy Particle Physics experiments world-wide as well as in many medical and space applications.
- Collect and analyse the fast simulation state-of-the-art and requirements for the present and future CERN experimental activities.
- Investigate and develop fast simulation techniques, using for example parameterizations, machine-learning techniques, biasing techniques, etc.