Søket ditt matcher 1 kategori. Klikk på en kategori for å legge den til søket ditt:
Work - Norge
768 annonser matcher ditt søk
Infinity Quest, Oslo
Skills (Not all skills are mandatory):
- Knowledge of any language (Java, .NET, PHP,) or technology (Front End, Backend, APIs, Mobile etc)
- Basic knowledge of DB level
- Good analytical skills
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Handle service trouble reports from partners and customers via telephone, emails and web interface.
- Work closely with other parts of the organization such as product experts and engineering for service request escalations and resolution.
Hays Specialist Recruitment A/S søker for UCB
Unique opportunity to secure, maintain and enhance UCB's Patient Solutions in Norway.
On behalf of our client, UCB, Hays is looking for a talented Country Market Access Lead to provide the best solutions to patients across Norway. The main responsibility of the role is to secure, maintain and enhance UCB’s Patient Solutions by gathering and integrating local payer as well as ecosystem insights and translating these into value-based access solutions for the UCB developmental and in-market portfolio.
With direct reference to the Market Access Director Northern Europe, you will be joining a truly professional local team and enjoy great collaboration with the Northern European Market Access team.
Leapforce is looking for highly educated individuals for an exciting work from home opportunity. Applicants must be self-motivated and internet savvy. As a search engine evaluator, you may participate in a number of different evaluation projects, including web search, video evaluation, maps, local, automation projects, etc.
Search Engine Evaluators will need to combine a passion for analysis with an understanding of various online research tools. Applicants must be detail oriented and have a broad range of interests.
Search Engine Evaluators provide feedback and evaluation of various data sets, often by measuring the relevance and usefulness of web pages in correlation to predefined queries, by providing the comparative analysis of sets of results and various other techniques.
Aim Hire Jobs recruiting on behalf of client in Oslo
My client, a global financial corporation based in Norway are looking for an experienced Senior Architect for a very long-term contract.
Your day to day will involve various operational and application activities - IMS operation, RACF updates, application issues, application operational architecture, fraud investigations etc.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- IBM Batch
- IMS Transaction Manager
EWI is recruiting on behalf of client in Oslo
A major Construction company is seeking a highly skilled NORWEGIAN SPEAKING PROJECT MANAGER to support their growth, project management and tendering in Norway.
- Project management of infrastructure works
- Successful tendering and bidding of Nordic contracts
- Implementing quality standards - budget management and procurement
Candidates must be willing to relocate to Oslo, Norway on a full-time basis. There will be flights provided if needed and packages are negotiable however they will be very strong and worthy of senior-level engineers.
Jobfeed Retailunited søger for Sony Electronics Norge i Oslo
We are strengthening up our team in Norway Oslo and therefore looking for a new resource located in the Oslo area.
As Sales Activator you will be responsible for the following;
- Promoting Sony Electronics products to both retailers and end customers
- Conducting local sales days, selling to end-users on weekends
- Following up campaigns and activities arranged by the Retail Activation Manager
Sony Electronics offers product training and an exciting position in a rapidly developing industry. The TV, camera and audio division is growing, and the person appointed will have the opportunity to be part of the expansion of Sony Electronics in 2018.
In addition, you will become part of a very pleasant working environment, with good conditions and a company car.
On-Tech Recruitment is recruiting on behalf of client in Oslo
Our client is looking for two developers to one of their development teams in their sales and payment Solutions service platform. That person will be included in one of their backend applications teams.
The platform sales and payment solutions are responsible for all systems and applications that include tickets and payment for routes, as well as car-tapping for Kolumbus and AKT. The platform is responsible for both the frontend and the backend of including router ticket and ticket control, as well as sales and deployment solutions of various solutions around travel and internal applications for customer centre and billing.
Examples of work tasks might include:
- Develop technical solution descriptions with the associated integrations and components of APIs and services
- Assist in the choice of technology
- Has Focus on Design Principles (scalable solution), design patterns and quality indicators
CESSDA ERIC, Bergen
CESSDA is now seeking to recruit a Senior Financial Manager
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of CESSDA's financial transactions; keep accurate records of all daily transactions, preparing balance sheets, and processing invoices, as well as budget preparations, monitoring and audits; prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports;
- Create and maintain the CESSDA Financial Management System; oversee and manage its implementation; review and implement financial policies;
- Support and facilitate financial management within CESSDA Projects; coordinate financial work across different partner organisations and CESSDA Service Providers;
CESSDA ERIC, Bergen
CESSDA is now seeking to recruit a Chief Technical Officer
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Establish CESSDA’s technical vision, lead the technological development, and be responsible for the management and maintenance of CESSDA’s technical infrastructure;
- Set CESSDA’s IT strategic direction and development ethos; contribute to the definition of roadmaps for tools and services and for service integration between and within the CESSDA Service Providers;
- Explore and evaluate new technologies, ways to integrate new tools and services, as well as data privacy and security issues; conduct research and case-studies on leading research infrastructures;
Accenture Digital is looking for a Digital Delivery Manager HI. Glad you found us! We are looking for more extraordinary people like you to join our...
Accenture Digital is looking for an Interaction Developer HI. Glad you found us! We are looking for more extraordinary people like you to join our Interactive...
Technology Advisory Consultant Financial Services, Bank / finans / forsikring We drive innovation by supporting leading financial institutions in becoming...
Want a chance to contribute to developing the future?
BOOST AI AS, Sandnes
Are you our next Head of Regulatory Affairs?
Boehringer Ingelheim Norway KS, Asker
Exiting opportunity in our Nordic organization!
Canon Norge as, Oslo
Spennende stilling innen økonomi og regnskap!
Centric IT Professionals AS, Stavanger