4 annonser matcher ditt søk
Are you passionate about the material sciences? As an NDT Technician, you would be joining one of the largest projects on the planet and contributing to the upkeep of high standards in CERN. Take part!
As part of a small group of specialists, you will:
- Suggest and apply NDT (and in particular RT) test programs. You will perform or supervise NDT campaigns carried out by external contractors at CERN and provide technical support to suppliers and field personnel of NDT services at CERN.
- Work in dedicated test facilities for NDT examinations making use of X-ray generators and computed radiography; with time you will extend to computed tomography (CT) and microtomography (µCT), and develop and evaluate new equipment technology.
Are you ready for a new challenge? Would you enjoy working on large-scale asset management platforms in one of the largest particle-physics experiments in the world? If so, come and join the team as a full-stack developer at CERN. Take part in the challenge!
- Participate in the system design and the information system architecture for the integrated asset management platform at CERN.
- Design and implement rich, interactive and responsive web applications for asset management related tasks.
- Take responsibility for system monitoring and general system management including deploying upgrades and patches.
Are you an ambitious, Danish speaking Private Banker looking for an international adventure? And do you share our passion for providing international private banking customers with excellent and proactive advisory services?
You will join a team with extensive knowledge of international wealth planning, investments, assets and liability management. Your main focus will be to develop each customer relationship by executing on any business opportunity as well as identifying potential customers.
You will establish a strong relationship with the individual customers and, combined with your understanding of the customers’ structures, situations and wishes deliver holistic financial advice and thereby constantly create high customer satisfaction.
The European Patent Office (EPO), The Hague/Munich
Are you an engineer or a scientist interested in joining an international team of highly qualified staff? Do you want to see the latest inventions?
We are currently seeking material scientists, with a master’s degree in engineering, physics, chemistry or natural sciences, to work as European Patent Examiners.
Your main responsibilities
- Carrying out patent examination from the search to the post-grant stage, and solving complex technical and legal problems in the process
- Taking a broad perspective to identify solutions whilst ensuring the uniform and effective application of the EPC (European Patent Convention) and other legal texts
- Creating and maintaining classification systems to ensure efficient and effective searching