7 annonser matcher ditt søk
Are you an experienced Software Engineer who enjoys innovative Full-stack Web Development? Take an active role in software development and service operations, joining a dynamic team using cutting edge technologies, for a large open source project used by thousands of users every day all around the world. Work at the heart of digital research publication and archival, at the largest particle physics lab in the world. CERN, take part!
- The development of new modules and functionalities for the CERN Document Server as well as contributing to the Invenio Digital Library Framework.
- DevOps activities – the configuration, deployment and maintenance activities of the CDS service.
- Providing support to CDS users and sharing expertise with the Invenio developer community.
Work with us to extend our data handling systems for the LHC (Large Hadron Collider) physics programme and the whole of CERN. CERN is the birthplace of the World Wide Web and one of the world leading laboratories for particle physics! Join CERN's Storage Group in the IT Department as a Computing Technical Engineer for a unique challenge as the next step in your career. CERN, take part!
As a Computing Technical Engineer, you will:
- Install and operate the storage services for the CERN laboratory and experiments.
- Support the CERN storage services (user support and incident response) including the participation of on-call duties.
- Maintain/improve system documentation (procedures; regular reports; incident analysis; user documentation) together with other members of the FDO section.
Are you passionate about protecting data networks, computing services and IT infrastructures against cyber-attacks? If so, take up the challenge and join CERN’s unique and sophisticated Computer Security Team. CERN, take part!
As a Computer Security Expert, the successful candidate shall join the CERN Computer Security Team and take over full responsibility for the further development and extension of the CERN Security Operations Centre (SOC). This SOC receives and stores a flat data stream topping a few terabytes per day, performs an automatic real-time comparison with indicators of compromise, and provides long-term storage for future forensics as well as thorough data enrichment for incident response.
EVRY er et av de ledende IT-selskapene i Norden.
EVRY Norge AS, Fyllingsdalen
På vegne av våre spennende kunde innen IT søker vi nå en løsningsarkitekt innen datavirtualisering til fast stilling fra juni...
Jobzone AS, Oslo