12 annonser matcher ditt søk
Are you a motivated technician in the field of electronics who is passionate about building, maintaining and testing the complex electronics required to operate accelerators at the high energy and intensity frontier? CERN, take part!
Your main activities will consist of:
- Producing, assembling, testing and installing electronic acquisition systems and their related cabling infrastructure for instrumentation used to optimize the performance of the LHC and its injector chain.
- Maintaining the electronic components of beam instrumentation systems throughout the CERN accelerator complex.
- Collaboration with both internal and external partners.
The European Patent Office (EPO), The Hague/Munich
Are you an engineer or a scientist interested in joining an international team of highly qualified staff? Do you want to see the latest inventions?
We are currently seeking material scientists, with a master’s degree in engineering, physics, chemistry or natural sciences, to work as European Patent Examiners.
Your main responsibilities
- Carrying out patent examination from the search to the post-grant stage, and solving complex technical and legal problems in the process
- Taking a broad perspective to identify solutions whilst ensuring the uniform and effective application of the EPC (European Patent Convention) and other legal texts
- Creating and maintaining classification systems to ensure efficient and effective searching
Control & Safety is a technical competence area within the Solutions Division in Kongsberg Maritime AS.
Kongsberg Gruppen Kongsberg Maritime AS, Kongsberg