3 annonser matcher ditt søk
Are you a technician looking for a challenging professional experience to further your career? If so, joining CERN’s TTE programme may very well give you that challenge. This position as an Electrotechnician is part of our prestigious TTE programme.
- Prepare and carry out interventions on the high and low voltage electrical network, such as network reconfigurations, disconnection and isolation of equipment and making it safe, etc.;
- Implement corrective measures (in the event of breakdowns or when safety or warning devices are triggered) and compile intervention reports and records;
- Take delivery of new high-voltage and low-voltage systems; prepare and perform the associated commissioning tests;
Are you a technician looking for a challenging professional experience to further your career? If so, joining CERN’s TTE programme may very well give you that challenge. This position as an Electrotechnician (Fibre Optics and Cabling) is part of our prestigious TTE programme.
The activity includes:
- Establish installation requirements for signal cabling and DC-power cabling for the accelerator magnets;
- Take part in defining the cable cross-section and connector specifications;
- Assist the project managers in preparing technical work files for the contractors;
Are you a qualified and proactive Electrical Safety Engineer, willing to contribute to a unique work environment at the heart of one of the world's most complex and exciting scientific experiments? Then this opportunity is for you. Join the largest particle physics research laboratory in the world! CERN, take part!
- Contribute to the projects/experiments safety support activity of the HSE-OHS Group, internally coordinating different safety specialists.
- Support, check and validate design calculations prepared by different CERN technical departments. This activity can relate to highly specialised equipment, not fully covered by common standards.